Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 60 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

looks like he is in it for the long haul.

Well, until May when Rangers get humped by QoS in the play-offs.

If you think this is Armageddon now, wait until the point that Rangers don't get promoted, and the club finally disappears up its own arsehole.

(No offence intended).

If you think this is Armageddon now, wait until the point that Rangers don't get promoted, and the club finally disappears up its own arsehole.

(No offence intended).

I no longer think this is likely. I don't see why Ashley would put potentially 11m into the club to see it go under. Doesn't make sense any more.

He said he made about £100k from his time at rangers.

Still more than any Killie player.

Fair play to big Kyle to publicly announce what kind of a cash a player of his ilk was earning. It might shame the others into admitting why they are there and force them to start earning the exhorbitant wages they are picking up. On the other hand...

I no longer think this is likely. I don't see why Ashley would put potentially 11m into the club to see it go under. Doesn't make sense any more.

He's gambling on a quick return to the Premiership, and then to the Champions League.

There's no way in a million years he'll hang around for another season of humiliation against Alloa and Raith Rovers...

He's gambling on a quick return to the Premiership, and then to the Champions League.

There's no way in a million years he'll hang around for another season of humiliation against Alloa and Raith Rovers...

Yeh and what just kiss goodbye to 11m? He didn't get rich that way. As I say I don't get it.

(No offence intended).

QOS Will not make the play - offs

rangers fans are probably more confused than ever. Its Ashley's style that is really concerning Rangers fans. If he was to let us know his plans that would be a start. If Ashley associates with the Easdales and the faceless investors then this is all going to end in tears.

Edited by EddardStark

Has any other club that liquidated anywhere in the world ever made such a huge song and dance about continuity of club rather than company?

Every other example I can find they just take it on the chin an get on with it.

In other examples, they actually take sensible measures to try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Rangers seem to have a financial death wish, and seem determined to repeat the same hubris and mistakes that liquidated them in the first place.

This popped up on my Twitter feed

https://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/a-massive-red-herring/

Some of the highlights include

"This new culture we have as fans of micro-managing the club and perusing every detail of its fiscals is not healthy and leads to paranoia and suspicion. It takes us away from being supporters to wannabe administrators and directors. A Walter Miity world of fantasy boardroom.:

"With no disrespect to lesser teams, if we start paying what lesser teams pay we will become one of them.

Rangers men get Rangers pay. Thus shall and should it ever be."

Basically the argument is, who cares about high wages? We are Rangers so we should pay more. If we don't, then we may appear like one of those 'lesser teams'.

Bonkers, I really hope that not many Rangers fans think this way.