Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 61 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

100 pager!

(Must be catching up on the original administration thread...)

No had a thread this long since the pope came to Scotland and Neil Lennon got sent to the stands against hearts. In the "Fall" of 2010. That thread eventually got deleted though.

Surely the "Big Thread" was longer?

that got deleted too.

Our greatest monuments torn down and scattered. Can anyone mind the name of the dude that googled his own name and ended up having a bawling argument with Jude about Capitalisation of the Holocaust, that one got deleted too.

This popped up on my Twitter feed

https://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/a-massive-red-herring/

Some of the highlights include

"This new culture we have as fans of micro-managing the club and perusing every detail of its fiscals is not healthy and leads to paranoia and suspicion. It takes us away from being supporters to wannabe administrators and directors. A Walter Miity world of fantasy boardroom.:

"With no disrespect to lesser teams, if we start paying what lesser teams pay we will become one of them.

Rangers men get Rangers pay. Thus shall and should it ever be."

Basically the argument is, who cares about high wages? We are Rangers so we should pay more. If we don't, then we may appear like one of those 'lesser teams'.

Bonkers, I really hope that not many Rangers fans think this way.

It's like them staying in the most expensive hotels & cancelling games for players away on international duty. Utter nonsense.

that got deleted too.

Our greatest monuments torn down and scattered. Can anyone mind the name of the dude that googled his own name and ended up having a bawling argument with Jude about Capitalisation of the Holocaust, that one got deleted too.

Think his username was 'thentheycameforme' or something?

Jonathan Hope ‏@Jonhopeofficial

@IHarrisonSP Terry Butcher has agreed terms with Derrick Llambias last week. He WILL be the successor to McCoist #Rangers

If true that's made my decision on whether to renew my ticket or not next season a lot easier. Will be weird not going after 21 consecutive seasons but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

If true that's made my decision on whether to renew my ticket or not next season a lot easier. Will be weird not going after 21 consecutive seasons but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

What's wrong with Butcher?

He won promotion with Inverness, he'd be perfect for next season!

:P

Did Butcher not upset a lot of the fundamentalists with his comments about some traditions...

That doesn't bother me. His abysmal managerial record does. Also not overly enamoured by his Jelly & Ice Cream antics a few years ago but it's mainly because he's a shite manager.

Plus the fact I've got money on Billy Davies!!