Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 419 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 02/08/2017 at 4:25 PM, Scotty CTA said:

When a football club/company is liquidated, they die... so Rangers died (club and company... same thing... )

One can't (legally or logically) die and the other survive.

Dead Rangers now don't have a license because a football club in liquidation can't play football.

Charles Green bought a 'basket of assets'.

He now needed to name that new club/company, but that new club/company would also need a license to play football.

So... If you subscribe to the myth of continuation, why was there a need to get a new license?

Why not just use Rangers' license?

Because they didn't have one because they ceased to exist.

Why would Rangers 1872 eventually play as Sevco 5088 (after a postponed testimonial and a cancelled friendly) if they didn't die?

And then why become Rangers International if it wasn't out of necessity.

Rangers 1872 finished second in 2011-12 but weren't alive to take their place in Europe the following season.

They are no more.

Correct.

And it's truly wonderful

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

Correct.

And it's truly wonderful

In your wet dreams only. ? 

Aren't you concerned that most Celtic supporters are more interested in Rangers than their own club? 

Is the old adage true? 

54 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

In your wet dreams only. ? 

Aren't you concerned that most Celtic supporters are more interested in Rangers than their own club? 

Is the old adage true? 

No because that simply isn't true.

The whole "obsessed" patter is simply just another way of saying "please stop slagging us cos we don't have a reply" 

Every club in the world taunt their rival fans, the difference in Glasgow is that it really upsets the bears, so they accuse us of being obsessed ?

6 hours ago, Reevesy said:

No because that simply isn't true.

The whole "obsessed" patter is simply just another way of saying "please stop slagging us cos we don't have a reply" 

Every club in the world taunt their rival fans, the difference in Glasgow is that it really upsets the bears, so they accuse us of being obsessed ?

I know, I was just yanking your chain. ?

There are fans on both sides that do fit that description though and I just don't understand that mentality. 

14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

They weren't liquidated.

Liquidated. Don't exist. Bought Clydebank so they could start again.

Liquidated. Don't exist (other than as a Junior club started by the fans).

-------------------------------------------

Gretna... Liquidated. Don't exist.

Rangers 1872... Liquidated. Don't exist.

Out of all the people in this board, I'd expect you to be the one to buy most a theory of resurrection. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I know, I was just yanking your chain. ?

There are fans on both sides that do fit that description though and I just don't understand that mentality. 

There are fans who take it to whole new levels of sadness on both sides, I agree.

I've started blocking all Celtic Facebook pages (well the ones I'm not already barred from) and I feel a lot better for it.

Only so much #CelticFamily drivel you can read. Take last week for example, we got a "bad" result at home to Rosenborg and one of the pages had a Photoshop of Scott Brown laughing at the Progres score immediately after the final whistle. I just can't relate to social media Celtic fans at all. The majority don't attend matches anyway, thankfully.

2 hours ago, Reevesy said:

There are fans who take it to whole new levels of sadness on both sides, I agree.

I've started blocking all Celtic Facebook pages (well the ones I'm not already barred from) and I feel a lot better for it.

Only so much #CelticFamily drivel you can read. Take last week for example, we got a "bad" result at home to Rosenborg and one of the pages had a Photoshop of Scott Brown laughing at the Progres score immediately after the final whistle. I just can't relate to social media Celtic fans at all. The majority don't attend matches anyway, thankfully.

There does seem to be an upturn in bawbaggery this season and a resurgence of the football casual. 

Hopefully it's a short lived problem and we get it stamped out. 

As for the keyboard fans that never go to games? It's fairly obvious they see the club as intrinsic to their culture. Which is utter guff. The clubs would ditch these mugs in a heartbeat if it got them into the EPL or similar. 

Guest BlueGaz
15 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Is the old adage true? 

Biggest cheers today based around Lafferry. Didn't realise they don't like Norwich/Hearts so much. 

4 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Touche. Best response I've seen in this board for ages!

That theme has been directed at me a few times now.

Rangers 1872 were liquidated (dead as a doornail) so a 'resurrection' would be impossible.

Sevco 5088 was born as a completely different entity, and later became RIFC.

The lady next door to me died. The house was sold. New folks moved in. Same 'house', same 'neighbours', but the new residents aren't the old residents (and they're never coming back).

It does work well, you have the father, the son, and the holy ghost.

the club, the company,and the history.

Club died for the sins of the company, so the history might live forever.

300px-Holy_Trinity_Template.jpgRanger's borrwoing the trinity model for their club/company/history.

Edited by phart

28 minutes ago, Chief said:

Ah, Like Jesus then?

No, Jesus conquered death by living a sinless life and willing giving Himself as the perfect unblemished 'Lamb' (reconciling us to God so that those who believe may have everlasting life too).

The grave could not hold Him (whereas Rangers 1872 are dead and staying that way).

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, Jesus conquered death by living a sinless life and willing giving Himself as the perfect unblemished 'Lamb' (reconciling us to God so that those who believe may have everlasting life too).

The grave could not hold Him (whereas Rangers 1872 are dead and staying that way).

So physical violence is OK then? Being an arrogant show off is fine too? 

Encouraging folk to bevvy too. 

It's pretty easy to be sinless then? 

41 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Jesus was a sinner though. 

1 minute ago, Hertsscot said:

I don't think Jesus was but I'm afraid Rangers were.

Story I was told when I was a nipper was that even Jesus sinned. Some pish tae dae wae him not coming hame fae the synagogue when his Maw telt him.

18 hours ago, phart said:

It does work well, you have the father, the son, and the holy ghost.

the club, the company,and the history.

Club died for the sins of the company, so the history might live forever.

300px-Holy_Trinity_Template.jpgRanger's borrwoing the trinity model for their club/company/history.

:lol: That's pretty good, but would it not be that the company died, so that the club and the history could survive?

Looks like the Rangers have made a decent start on their way to their 55th league title. 

Looks like it's not only Rangers that's skint...come on all you plastic paddies, time to put your hand in your pockets.
John James needs fuel for his yacht

a859b58c05bfeefd30d9bf3aa67c645c?s=56&d=sitonfencesays:

I awoke this morning to one insight in my email inbox but nothing whatsoever from PayPal. Yesterday I received two modest donations. I wrote two articles. I’m getting tired of appealing to the freeloaders to do the right thing. Or maybe we should call the whole thing off and take our info from the SMSM. One more weekend like this one could have terminal consequences.