Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 416 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

OK, so how does that prove that Sevco 5088 didn't play in the Ramadan Cup v Brechin City on July 29th, 2012?

You actually struggle to follow that? My word - I'm not sure how it could be made any clearer to you.

Because Sevco 5088 is not a football club.

This isn't hard to follow.

Edited by Stu101

36 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

You actually struggle to follow that? My word - I'm not sure how it could be made any clearer to you.

But but but John James.... I wonder how many times Scotty he subscribed and funded 'John'

Stu above has given you the starting point. Even I can follow it, so a man of your intellect will have no trou.... on second thoughts.  Actually, no you won't. 

It's fine to believe in this new club myth. 

Other mentalists also believe in Santa, God, a Flat Earth and the Easter bunny. 

3 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Yes, that's what I've been telling you.

Rangers got liquidated (became extinct) and Charles Green bought a 'basket of assets' that weren't a football club.

1 hour ago, Mitre said:

Bringing religion into it again ffs

:lol:

I caught the autocorrect previously, but not that time.

On 26/07/2017 at 10:09 PM, BlueGaz said:
10 hours ago, Stu101 said:

I've work in law for over ten years now. A large amount of that time has been involved with insolvency and restructuring.

I know how the law works.

I've work in law for over ten years now. A large amount of that time has been involved with insolvency and restructuring.

I know how the law works.

I'm not getting involved in this argument but just curious what it Is you do "in law"?

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

There's no point in providing evidence to Scotty. He's a creationist so actual facts that counter his blind faith just don't cut it. 

Blind is the operative word. 

You can't help yourself:lol::lol:

Edited by vanderark14

You source is this guy ?? !!

https://johnjamessite.com/

'Should readers turn up to find  that John James is conspicuous by his absence they will know those from the UDA/UVF who have been trained to kill and now hold leading position in The Orange Ordure, have tracked me down. One group plan to burn me alive using a tyre as favoured by the Mexican drug cartels. Their apologists will come on this site and cry foul. But make no mistake these individuals are obsessed with thoughts of my demise. Sooner or later they will get to me. Prior to this eventuality I will shine as brightly as possible.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Think that says all need to know about you,

John James is a fruit loop. So if the cap fits...

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm not getting involved in this argument but just curious what it Is you do "in law"?

You can't help yourself:lol::lol:

He's talking palpable mince. I've merely used the biggest example to show that providing factual evidence is pointless because once Scotty believes in something he will not change his mind. 

He's admitted to putting his faith in this John James tinfoil hat wearing bampot. That should really be enough to show the level of his hatred and obsession with Rangers. 

There's not a single Celtic fan that I know that believes in this John James guy. They all, to a man, think he's a crackpot but Scotty is happy to pay for his fix of anti-Rangers weirdness. 

You tell me if that's sensible behaviour. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He's talking palpable mince. I've merely used the biggest example to show that providing factual evidence is pointless because once Scotty believes in something he will not change his mind. 

He's admitted to putting his faith in this John James tinfoil hat wearing bampot. That should really be enough to show the level of his hatred and obsession with Rangers. 

There's not a single Celtic fan that I know that believes in this John James guy. They all, to a man, think he's a crackpot but Scotty is happy to pay for his fix of anti-Rangers weirdness. 

You tell me if that's sensible behaviour. 

Whether scotty believes this john James lad or not is irrelevant to me as is what Celtic fans believe, why you brought Celtic fans into it is puzzling too. I didn't even know who john James was, looks like he's an another Philmckgobblescock to me.

if that's enough in your opinion to show his hatred of rangers why bring his beliefs into it? Personally a few posts on a board doesn't constitute an obsession. Obsession with rangers or obsession with Celtic is often banded about by either side of the OF! It's quite funny and pathetic really.

My point has always been that you can't help having a dig at what his religious beliefs are, even in a conversation you weren't part of you go for his beliefs again. It's boring and it's ruining the discussion on this board. 

We get it,  you and a small band of others don't believe in god and you think it's all fiction. I'm the same but I won't use it as a stick to beat scotty even if I disagree with him. 

by all means criticise him and debate the points relevant to the discussion but why bring his religious beliefs into this? 

11 hours ago, Stu101 said:

You source is this guy ?? !!

https://johnjamessite.com/

'Should readers turn up to find  that John James is conspicuous by his absence they will know those from the UDA/UVF who have been trained to kill and now hold leading position in The Orange Ordure, have tracked me down. One group plan to burn me alive using a tyre as favoured by the Mexican drug cartels. Their apologists will come on this site and cry foul. But make no mistake these individuals are obsessed with thoughts of my demise. Sooner or later they will get to me. Prior to this eventuality I will shine as brightly as possible.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Think that says all need to know about you,

Ive had a quick scan through the John James "proof" and its quite laughable. He contends that because Rangers under Green weren't "licenced"  to play in a game it proves they are not a football club. 

Anyone that's helped run a club knows this is incorrect. 

You have to register your team and your players (as well as all of your office bearers) before playing a game. 

This needs done every season. Under normal circumstances this is seamless and it looks continuous but if all of the office bearers were to change then a gap could quite easily happen. 

None of that would affect the club's existence. 

John James doesn't seem to understand this. 

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Yes, that's what I've been telling you.

Rangers got liquidated (became extinct) and Charles Green bought a 'basket of assets' that weren't a football club.

The assets were the football club. It wasn't a 'basket of assets' it was the 'business, assets, history'.- as set out in purchase agreement.

This really isn't hard. Unless you don't want to believe it. Which I believe is the case.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Whether scotty believes this john James lad or not is irrelevant to me as is what Celtic fans believe, why you brought Celtic fans into it is puzzling too. I didn't even know who john James was, looks like he's an another Philmckgobblescock to me.

if that's enough in your opinion to show his hatred of rangers why bring his beliefs into it? Personally a few posts on a board doesn't constitute an obsession. Obsession with rangers or obsession with Celtic is often banded about by either side of the OF! It's quite funny and pathetic really.

My point has always been that you can't help having a dig at what his religious beliefs are, even in a conversation you weren't part of you go for his beliefs again. It's boring and it's ruining the discussion on this board. 

We get it,  you and a small band of others don't believe in god and you think it's all fiction. I'm the same but I won't use it as a stick to beat scotty even if I disagree with him. 

by all means criticise him and debate the points relevant to the discussion but why bring his religious beliefs into this? 

I understand your irritation, I've reread the last few pages. 

I'll avoid the religious stuff from now on, it's a waste of time anyway. 

It appears once Scotty believes in something he cannot change. You can't debate with that level of intransigence. 

But I will point out his belief in mentalists like John James. 

Happy? 

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

OK, so how does that prove that Sevco 5088 didn't play in the Ramadan Cup v Brechin City on July 29th, 2012?

Nae wonder some folk think you are obsessed with religion.;)

Can't see a good Proddie team wanting to be involved in that. They might be better at cricket than football though.

4 hours ago, Stu101 said:

The assets were the football club. It wasn't a 'basket of assets' it was the 'business, assets, history'.- as set out in purchase agreement.

This really isn't hard. Unless you don't want to believe it. Which I believe is the case.

believe what you want Stu but ill tell you something for nothing. you cant buy history.

5 hours ago, Stu101 said:

but the thing is you cant buy the history of another club 

3 hours ago, ShedTA said:

believe what you want Stu but ill tell you something for nothing. you cant buy history.

But you can rewrite it to say anything you want, providing you carry enough power or wealth. 

And of course you can buy history. Most of the US do it when they pay for their own Tartan and do research I to their lineage. They're paying for folk to build them a past. 

7 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Ive had a quick scan through the John James "proof" and its quite laughable. He contends that because Rangers under Green weren't "licenced"  to play in a game it proves they are not a football club. 

When a football club/company is liquidated, they die... so Rangers died (club and company... same thing... )

One can't (legally or logically) die and the other survive.

Dead Rangers now don't have a license because a football club in liquidation can't play football.

Charles Green bought a 'basket of assets'.

He now needed to name that new club/company, but that new club/company would also need a license to play football.

So... If you subscribe to the myth of continuation, why was there a need to get a new license?

Why not just use Rangers' license?

Because they didn't have one because they ceased to exist.

Why would Rangers 1872 eventually play as Sevco 5088 (after a postponed testimonial and a cancelled friendly) if they didn't die?

And then why become Rangers International if it wasn't out of necessity.

Rangers 1872 finished second in 2011-12 but weren't alive to take their place in Europe the following season.

They are no more.

23 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

When a football club/company is liquidated, they die... so Rangers died (club and company... same thing... )

One can't (legally or logically) die and the other survive.

Dead Rangers now don't have a license because a football club in liquidation can't play football.

Charles Green bought a 'basket of assets'.

He now needed to name that new club/company, but that new club/company would also need a license to play football.

So... If you subscribe to the myth of continuation, why was there a need to get a new license?

Why not just use Rangers' license?

Because they didn't have one because they ceased to exist.

Why would Rangers 1872 eventually play as Sevco 5088 (after a postponed testimonial and a cancelled friendly) if they didn't die?

And then why become Rangers International if it wasn't out of necessity.

Rangers 1872 finished second in 2011-12 but weren't alive to take their place in Europe the following season.

They are no more.

There's so much wrong with this post it's pointless trying with you. 

You've had actual legal proof of some of this given to you but you just ignore it 

You're blind to understanding or even considering you might be wrong.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

The Rangers troll army sought to overrun the truth. Then they met Scotty... a one man anti troll machine. God speed Scotty. 

You have this the wrong way round. Scotty is the troll. Hes the one posting nonsense, claiming it's fact and completely ignoring all evidence that contradicts his viewpoint. 

Other than that your post is almost slightly close to the truth. ?

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said: