Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 418 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

That is 100% but you can buy the assets (including history) of one that is still alive, albeit on a failing life support machine with a power cut up ahead.

agreed. the history of the assets of the club - but not the clubs history. the club has been liquidated, and its assets sold.

tbh I don't think we will ever agree on this one so ill leave it here I think.

15 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

agreed. the history of the assets of the club - but not the clubs history. the club has been liquidated, and its assets sold.

tbh I don't think we will ever agree on this one so ill leave it here I think.

The Oldco is still in Liquidation, is what you meant to say i'm sure.

55 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

MK Dons & Wimbledon, Airdrie & Clydebank, Melbourne City & Melbourne Heart and many more times this has been done.

That's a rubbish example.

:P

Airdrie aren't claiming Clydebanks honours/history, I doubt MK Dons are claiming Wimbledons 1988 FA cup either.

Although I'd imagine AFC Wimbledon and Clydebank would consider themselves the continuation of those clubs.

Rangers bought their own place back in the league, so not sure if that makes them clydebank juniors or Airdrie united in this example? I'm away for a lie down.

15 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

If Rangers are the same club then they should pay their creditors or what's to stop other clubs from running up ridiculous debt and getting away Scot-free to the detriment of society?

If Oldco are guilty of financial doping for using EBT'S with side-letters (and they are) then strip the trophies in question.

You can't have it all ways and walk away smelling like a rose.

Spineless league governance and a gutless media are both willing accomplices to this charade.

Your just jealous Aberdoom never thought of it first, just imagine how " Famous" you would have been.

On 02/08/2017 at 8:06 PM, thplinth said:

The Rangers troll army sought to overrun the truth. Then they met Scotty... a one man anti troll machine. God speed Scotty. 

Truth's, deception, lies, half-truths, they all crash on the rock of certainty. :D

On 01/08/2017 at 9:03 PM, Stu101 said:

You source is this guy ?? !!

https://johnjamessite.com/

'Should readers turn up to find  that John James is conspicuous by his absence they will know those from the UDA/UVF who have been trained to kill and now hold leading position in The Orange Ordure, have tracked me down. One group plan to burn me alive using a tyre as favoured by the Mexican drug cartels. Their apologists will come on this site and cry foul. But make no mistake these individuals are obsessed with thoughts of my demise. Sooner or later they will get to me. Prior to this eventuality I will shine as brightly as possible.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Think that says all need to know about you,

Should read what Newton said about lead and gold and the bible. Yet every University and school in the world teach his words.

On 8/3/2017 at 2:32 AM, Stu101 said:

Ok here is a question - same one as to Shed- What provision of Company law or Insolvency law deals with the separation of the history from the asset? Reference to the law, please.

You've set up a loaded question by essentially comparing a company that makes widgets to a football team competing for on-field prizes.

7 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm in now way a financial expert but could the same not be said for Motherwell, Dundee and Hearts etc who went in to Administration giving their creditors pence in the pound? Not paying creditors isn't an indicator of not being the same club.

None of those clubs were liquidated though.

2 hours ago, Glasgowmancity said:

MK Dons & Wimbledon...

They weren't liquidated.

Airdrie...

Liquidated. Don't exist. Bought Clydebank so they could start again.

Clydebank...

Liquidated. Don't exist (other than as a Junior club started by the fans).

-------------------------------------------

Gretna... Liquidated. Don't exist.

Rangers 1872... Liquidated. Don't exist.

Just now, Larky Masher said:

They teach his theories not his more bizarre Scotty CTA type beliefs.

That's no the point. The point was just cause someone said something crazy about one thing, that doesn't mean you can infer everything they say is nonsense.

Even if you type "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" just not the way shit works.

32 minutes ago, Debian said:

Damn!  Oh well, I will get a refund for my Motherwell ticket on Sunday then.  Thanks for letting me know.

Don't be stupid - no you don't. That's a different club you fool. The one we were talking about is being liquidated as you just stated.