Series Worth Watching - Page 90 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Series Worth Watching

Been watching The Boys recently.  Don't really go in for the whole super hero thing usually but this is a very different spin on the genre, very dark, very funny, very gory and Karl Urban's attempt at an English accent is a delight!

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Anyone watched The Rig to save me another 6 hours of my life I wont get back ? 

First 2 episodes are decent gets a bit meh in the middle then the finale is good, they obviously payed out to get good actors Iain Glen Mark Bonnar and Martin Compston none of your Gary Lewis pish. All filmed in an old turbine factory in Leith with the odd local actor thrown in so at least the accents are genuine 

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Well at least if it does it will only be five hours of your life wasted and not six. 😉

😁

49 minutes ago, dan cake said:

First 2 episodes are decent gets a bit meh in the middle then the finale is good, they obviously payed out to get good actors Iain Glen Mark Bonnar and Martin Compston none of your Gary Lewis pish. All filmed in an old turbine factory in Leith with the odd local actor thrown in so at least the accents are genuine 

👍

Do you have a cameo role ? Just so I can keep an eye out for your gold hot pants 😊

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😁

👍

Do you have a cameo role ? Just so I can keep an eye out for your gold hot pants 😊

Kylie and her sister were going to feature heavily in my contribution to the “to do list” but would have probably resulted in a ban, a knock on the door and a life long restriction from visiting Australia 

24 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Kylie and her sister were going to feature heavily in my contribution to the “to do list” but would have probably resulted in a ban, a knock on the door and a life long restriction from visiting Australia 

Surely it cant be worse than assassinating  Lulu ..

On 1/10/2023 at 9:05 AM, TDYER63 said:

That show was so bad it was addictive. 

Just finished Jack Ryan. American hero pish. Anyone watched The Rig to save me another 6 hours of my life I wont get back ? 

It was ok, it kept you interested but the ending was so shite