Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours

kmcca5

Philips could still have heaps to offer. QPR was a bad move, they spunk cash on players then don't play them regularly. Also the injury he got early on there didn't help. Derby would be a solid team to go to.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tap the Chicago one. My new mls team

Last year I did a job for the parents of a lad who was on their books for a year. They paid me by cheque but tipped me by handing me a huge bin bag full of brand new Chicago Fire gear. Training tops, rain jackets, etc. some cracking stuff that their lad obviously got free but never wanted it as he moved to Seattle Sounders.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/football/the-dons/no-formal-bids-yet-as-roma-and-napoli-reportedly-target-dons-star-ryan-jack-1.809343

Would be a good move considering the fact he'll be 23 next month and has played a couple of hundred games here. He's learned pretty much all he can from this level and he needs to move to a better league to progress and get in the Scotland squad

<p>With every post he makes, Proud Scot shows his username as a complete lie.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If he's not slagging off Scottish fitbaw, he's slagging off our players or trying to fill the Scotland team with 2nd rate foreigners.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>A definite case of self-loathing and the Scottish Cringe in actions.</p>

<p>With every post he makes, Proud Scot shows his username as a complete lie.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If he's not slagging off Scottish fitbaw, he's slagging off our players or trying to fill the Scotland team with 2nd rate foreigners.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>A definite case of self-loathing and the Scottish Cringe in actions.</p>

Haha so easy to wind up!

I rate Ryan Jack and hope this move happens would be good for him, us and fine to see more Scots plying their trade abroad.

I apologise for seeming to be negative towards Aberdeen that is not the case

That seems a pretty fair offer really. Gauld 3m and potential great player, Armstrong a good SPL player with not as much, but a good level of potential

Does it? It seems like a pish take to me.

Does it? It seems like a pish take to me.

? Ridiculous. Probably think Ryan Jack is worth 3million same as Gauld....

Armstrong is uncapped and untested. Scottish clubs are selling clubs - 1.5 million is twice what Russell went for and not far off the fee Rangers paid Killie for Naismith. I think it's fair

? Ridiculous. Probably think Ryan Jack is worth 3million same as Gauld....

Armstrong is uncapped and untested. Scottish clubs are selling clubs - 1.5 million is twice what Russell went for and not far off the fee Rangers paid Killie for Naismith. I think it's fair

Celtic spent £3million on Boerrigter, £3million on Pukki, how much for Balde? They've spent fortunes on utter dross yet are trying to get Armstrong on the cheap? I hope Utd tell them to fvck off.

You're desperation to slag off another excellent young Scottish player in Ryan Jack, yet again, shows what a self-loathing individual you are.

Celtic spent £3million on Boerrigter, £3million on Pukki, how much for Balde? They've spent fortunes on utter dross yet are trying to get Armstrong on the cheap? I hope Utd tell them to flip off.

You're desperation to slag off another excellent young Scottish player in Ryan Jack, yet again, shows what a self-loathing individual you are.

Celtic and Rangers wasting cash on foreign dross is nothing new, neither is them buying players for a perceived lesser fee from other SPL clubs.

I think Jack is a good player it's just funny winding you up about him as you are so blinkered about him that it's too easy!

Celtic and Rangers wasting cash on foreign dross is nothing new, neither is them buying players for a perceived lesser fee from other SPL clubs.

I think Jack is a good player it's just funny winding you up about him as you are so blinkered about him that it's too easy!

Not blinkered at all. I'm very aware of Jack's strengths and the areas in which he needs to improve. If you would like a constructive debate on that, then bash on.

I suspect you're too busy watching Crawley vs Portsmouth or some other lower league English shite though.

Not blinkered at all. I'm very aware of Jack's strengths and the areas in which he needs to improve. If you would like a constructive debate on that, then bash on.

I suspect you're too busy watching Crawley vs Portsmouth or some other lower league English shite though.

Nah there's no debate needed, jack is a good player and so is Armstrong.

Scottish players are under market value which is why English clubs like coming up here for player so sometimes Celtic and rangers tap into that too. Therefore, 1.5million for Armstrong sounds about right. What is he worth if more than that then!?

Nah there's no debate needed, jack is a good player and so is Armstrong.

Scottish players are under market value which is why English clubs like coming up here for player so sometimes Celtic and rangers tap into that too. Therefore, 1.5million for Armstrong sounds about right. What is he worth if more than that then!?

You just conceded that Scottish players are under market value. As such they should be worth market value. You've solved it yourself.

The Scottish market is extremely undervalued and many bargains stolen by clubs in England.

I'd still reckon Armstrong should be at least £2-3m (maybe slightly more?).

If he were an equivalent English player the starting price would be 50-100% higher.

Edited by fringo