Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours - Page 21 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours

kmcca5

Not like Deila to go public with his interest in another team's contracted players.

""I just have to say sorry if that offended him in any way," he said. " This is a rule that I haven't heard before so I have to learn from this.....

But if he didn't like it I have to apologise for that and think about it the next time."

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/deila-offers-mcnamara-apologies-1.796429

I would say that if he is talking about him then it is genuine interest. He openly talked about Armstrong as well as GMS and he actually put his money where his mouth is.

It's no secret that Celtic will be struggling for CBs next season, so I can definitely see this one happening.

I'm loving the fact that Deila is packing Celtic with Scottish players. Can only benefit the national team if we have guys playing in Europe regularly

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that if he is talking about him then it is genuine interest. He openly talked about Armstrong as well as GMS and he actually put his money where his mouth is.

It's no secret that Celtic will be struggling for CBs next season, so I can definitely see this one happening.

I'm loving the fact that Deila is packing Celtic with Scottish players. Can only benefit the national team if we have guys playing in Europe regularly

Me too. I've heard that we've been watching Hanley too. Hanley and Wilson together for Celtic could potentially be good for Scotland.

Just a shame we let Watt go last season because I think he'd be playing this year.

Me too. I've heard that we've been watching Hanley too. Hanley and Wilson together for Celtic could potentially be good for Scotland.

Just a shame we let Watt go last season because I think he'd be playing this year.

Watt getting out of Glasgow was probably a good idea. Se ehow he kicks on next season now at Charlton

Hanley is getting plenty of game time at Blackburn but I'd prefer he was tested at a higher level regularly. So if EPL teams aren't interested, then playing in Europe for Celtic would be ideal. He's an absolutely solid, no nonsense defender, who will get even better with experience.

I don't think Deila had any control over Watt leaving. Pretty sure the deal was wrapped up before he came in. No way would Deila have let a talent like him go.

Celtic could conceivably field 11 Scots next year. That would be excellent

Chris Martin getting a good review from ssn pundits just now. Nice to hear thats how big a players he is for Derby. Its no coincedence that Derby have struggled since hes been out injured

A lump of wood. Decent with his back to goal laying people off and a good finisher but no where near good enough or mobile enough or talented enough for international football.

His absence has been detrimental to Derby but that more indicative of the style of football that suceeds in the championship rather than his personal ability. I say this as someone who has a major soft spot for Derby and have watched them play in person a good few times in person and on tv.