New jersey - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jersey

Bzzzz

1 hour ago, JECK said:

Looks fking sensational on first viewing

traditionalists - you have your 150th anniversary kit👍

That's why they extended the release of the 150th anniversary - they saw the plans for the new strip and knew it was shite

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

I like it!  It's radical, and instantly goes into the love/hate debate.

Robbo lifting the Euro trophy in that in July please.  

I quite like it also though could be better , I do like the idea of navy blue & light blue combo as long as navy dominates, summit like the one below with as bit less light blue would have been nicer . I don't mind though at DHgate prices 😊Screenshot_2024-03-08-17-13-08-509_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.0cd87b002c5215f672eb506c9acc237c.jpg

Edited by theabsentee

Well at least they can’t be accused of using a boring template 🤣🤣

I’ll need to see this in the flesh first but I’ll no doubt end up buying it lol

Home: looks like a VERY CLOSE UP tartan weave. Albeit at various jaunty angles.   At least it's not boring.

Away: looks very Anderlecht.   I like purple/lilac. Would have preferred that to be the prominent colour instead of white.

image.thumb.png.56ab85eee49643459026f45174dc066b.png  

42 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The away top is utter guff. It must have taken them all of 3 minutes to come up with that.

Another white effort. Are we England in disguise?

Loads of international teams play in white away kits (Italy, France, Ireland, wales…)Often gets brought up but it’s a stupid thing to say. We’ve played in white away kid for over 50 years

9 minutes ago, JECK said:

Loads of international teams play in white away kits (Italy, France, Ireland, wales…)Often gets brought up but it’s a stupid thing to say. We’ve played in white away kid for over 50 years

Loads of international teams biggest historical rivals don’t wear white kits. We’ve played in white away kits for 50 years so it’s about time we put a stop to it

11 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I wouldn’t be to sure it is the new tap. If you look closely you can see the pattern of the shirt through the Adidas logo

Think you might be onto something - the patterns don’t match on the Scotland crest if you compare the 2 images available 

30 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Apparently the away top is mint green in person as opposed to white. If you look at the picture you can just about see it

Where did you hear about mint green? 

5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The away top is utter guff. It must have taken them all of 3 minutes to come up with that.

Another white effort. Are we England in disguise?

Away top is an old real Madrid top basically.

Home top if the pattern was tartan the whole way through and the sleeve stripes were yellow then it's an absolute belter. Unfortunately it's not very good