Kieran Tierney... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kieran Tierney...

Big Ramy 1314

https://www.facebook.com/100044146133903/posts/pfbid09TLs3NzxmFiCVyDxnqfmVnJ5X6mJHLikWtXVXQWipFjaGiQniWqPzXQvT1DgrVHcl/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Arteta is an absolute cunt. 2 faced. KT is getting fucked about big time. He needs to move on sharpish... Thoughts troops...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, stitch said:

Would love to get a song about how much we love and rate him and how Arteta is a fanny for not starting him, let alone not even training with the squad.

Oh Kieran Tierney, you are the love of my life,
Oh Kieran Tierney, he shagged Arteta's wife,
Oh Kieran Tierney, we love Spanish burds tooooo....

• 4 months later...
On 8/24/2023 at 5:11 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://www.facebook.com/100044146133903/posts/pfbid09TLs3NzxmFiCVyDxnqfmVnJ5X6mJHLikWtXVXQWipFjaGiQniWqPzXQvT1DgrVHcl/?mibextid=CDWPTG

Arteta is an absolute cunt. 2 faced. KT is getting fucked about big time. He needs to move on sharpish... Thoughts troops...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Kieran Tierney been spoken about by the Gooners and a return to the Emirates 🙄 

Not sure if there will be a clause for Arteta to bring him back in January?? But is it better for Scotland he stays in Spain or returns to Arsenal (and as soon as Zinchenko returns KT gets benched) 

Think KT deserves a thread for Himself ( 100% agree with Big Ramy 1314 ) as he is a Legend and key for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

1 minute ago, mariokempes said:

He should tell twat  Arteta to gtf

I agree mariokempes 

And I actually want Arsenal to falter defensively as a result of how that twat dealt with Kieran Tierney!
Blatantly obvious that the Ukrainian isn’t a proper defender and he cost Arsenal several points last season 😉 

I fully get the sentiment from fans about wanting him to tell Arsenal to GTF but there are other things to consider. Two things could be a big factor here in items I have read online. One suggests the Real Sociedad boss is not willing to part with the cash Arsenal are asking for to make the deal permanent as he is worried about Tierney's record of injuries. Secondly, in the last week or so I read a report suggesting Tierney was struggling to adjust to life in Spain. Those may just force Tierney's hand.

Obviously, it would be better if another club came in to buy Tierney in Spain, France, Italy or Germany but there have been no rumours of other clubs showing interest which I find surprising.

5 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I fully get the sentiment from fans about wanting him to tell Arsenal to GTF but there are other things to consider. Two things could be a big factor here in items I have read online. One suggests the Real Sociedad boss is not willing to part with the cash Arsenal are asking for to make the deal permanent as he is worried about Tierney's record of injuries. Secondly, in the last week or so I read a report suggesting Tierney was struggling to adjust to life in Spain. Those may just force Tierney's hand.

Obviously, it would be better if another club came in to buy Tierney in Spain, France, Italy or Germany but there have been no rumours of other clubs showing interest which I find surprising.

Always annoys me when footballers cant adust to life abroad. Its not like if a normal person moved to Spain where they would be under immense pressure to learn the language and understand all the different ways things get done. I can imagine that would be very difficult however most of Tierneys team mates will speak a level of English, he will have a translater, his personal life will be largely unaffected by language as he has some much money that he has no need to interact with the public in the same way a normal person would. Ie he will have a personal shopper, a chef if he wants one etc. Almost all upmarket restaruants etc speak English.

You would think some hot weather would be a good thing. These guys can jump on a plane and be back in Glasgow in an hour if want. Realistically he could come home for a day every week if he really wanted to. 

9 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Always annoys me when footballers cant adust to life abroad. Its not like if a normal person moved to Spain where they would be under immense pressure to learn the language and understand all the different ways things get done. I can imagine that would be very difficult however most of Tierneys team mates will speak a level of English, he will have a translater, his personal life will be largely unaffected by language as he has some much money that he has no need to interact with the public in the same way a normal person would. Ie he will have a personal shopper, a chef if he wants one etc. Almost all upmarket restaruants etc speak English.

You would think some hot weather would be a good thing. These guys can jump on a plane and be back in Glasgow in an hour if want. Realistically he could come home for a day every week if he really wanted to. 

Don’t know if the above is true but in total contrast you look at Lewis Ferguson, according to snippets (mainly is old man on open goal) he has embraced absolutely everything in Italy whilst having a young family over there. You would actually think Italy would be harder to adapt to as even less folk around you would speak English in somewhere like Bologna 

16 minutes ago, JECK said:

Don’t know if the above is true but in total contrast you look at Lewis Ferguson, according to snippets (mainly is old man on open goal) he has embraced absolutely everything in Italy whilst having a young family over there. You would actually think Italy would be harder to adapt to as even less folk around you would speak English in somewhere like Bologna 

My point being is that its a choice that footballers dont really have to make although I agree they 100% should commit to as Ferguson has done.

Some footballers spend many years in a foreign country without learning the language etc. Their priviledge as a footballer allows them this luxury. Ie it would be impossible for an IT person or a nurse etc to move to Spain and not learn Spanish. Day to day would be extremely difficult and doing the job would be impossible.

48 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

My point being is that its a choice that footballers dont really have to make although I agree they 100% should commit to as Ferguson has done.

Some footballers spend many years in a foreign country without learning the language etc. Their priviledge as a footballer allows them this luxury. Ie it would be impossible for an IT person or a nurse etc to move to Spain and not learn Spanish. Day to day would be extremely difficult and doing the job would be impossible.

Talking of which, forgotten man Liam Henderson gave an interview in Italian which was impressive; much better than mine and I'm learning it.

1 hour ago, JECK said:

Having said that you just hope KT stays at the top level for the next few years and stays injury free so if he manages to get back in at arsenal then all the better

I don't want him playing every week; the chances of injury for him are too high.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don’t think KT can say that unfortunately ( I wish he could ) he’s still under contract with Arsenal and they still pay some of KT’s wages whilst at Real Sociedad….. 

Hopefully he kicks on with Sociedad and stays injury free, has Champions League football to look forward to and the Euro’s 

Going back to Arteta +Arsenal wouldn’t be good for him IMO 

41 minutes ago, broraboy said:

I don’t think KT can say that unfortunately ( I wish he could ) he’s still under contract with Arsenal and they still pay some of KT’s wages whilst at Real Sociedad….. 

Hopefully he kicks on with Sociedad and stays injury free, has Champions League football to look forward to and the Euro’s 

Going back to Arteta +Arsenal wouldn’t be good for him IMO 

We'll put mate. I just want him away from that dick Arteta.. He is only using KT cuz he is out of options. 

Article in The Athletic and KT says he won’t be returning to Arsenal in Jan - via an interview in Spanish media. The way he talks also suggests he won’t return next season - Arsenal discussed in the past tense. Ideal if he can get a solid 15-20 games in second half of season over there.

On 1/3/2024 at 2:11 PM, Diamond Scot said:

Even Gazza managed to learn enough Italian to get by, if he can then... IMO there's no real excuse for "not adjusting" when you're a rich young person with everything on a plate... I'd LOVE to see more Scottish players go abroad, Lewis Ferguson has shown how it CAN be done, maybe we're no as shite as we're constantly told we are!? 

1 hour ago, Bzzzz said:

Even Gazza managed to learn enough Italian to get by, if he can then... IMO there's no real excuse for "not adjusting" when you're a rich young person with everything on a plate... I'd LOVE to see more Scottish players go abroad, Lewis Ferguson has shown how it CAN be done, maybe we're no as shite as we're constantly told we are!? 

A few of my mates have moved abroad and loved it.

The reason why I havent are things like wanting to be close to family etc but these day to day concerns are largely taken away if you have money. Ie if a parent falls ill you could private jet back in a couple of hours.