Arrogant Supporters... - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Arrogant Supporters...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Kind of proving my point there and you dont even realise it, thanks 😂😂

If you read my post again, you’ll notice I never accused you of being drunk just now, but you may actually be, after insulting a football team, then saying there’s no insults, it’s amazing 😂😂

Oh and which part of my post was bigoted exactly?

You'll just have to 'except' what he's saying man 😄

On 7/12/2023 at 8:58 AM, vanderark14 said:

It's ashame because you've been sound as fuck lately engaging with debate in an adult manner. The minute the domestic season gets close you turn into an arrogant cunt. 

I'm out 👋 

Aberdeen !! 🤣🤣🤣

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2023 at 12:08 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Haha, the usual suspects, belittling Ramy again. Maybe if your own team actually won something you would understand the fanatical football fan as you call it. Jealousy is a terrible thing, get over it.. Must be frustrating supporting a shite football club that is always looking up at Celtic FC.. The media are never happy unless they are writing shite, rumours, lies about Celtic every chance they get. They tried to run Ange out of Glasgow because they were feart of him. It's actually quite comical. You lot keep moaning, while Celtic keep winning trophies... Carry on ladies...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🖕

You sir, need to google cognitive dissonance 😉

I've tended to find that genuine football fans, i.e. people who go to games and are genuinely interested in the sport of football, are generally respectful towards other teams and leagues, even if they don't particularly like them.

Unfortunately both the EPL and the Old Firm tend to attract the fan boy, glory-hunter types, who might have the latest top (which they'll have on to watch the match in the pub), who might say all the right things, but you'll be lucky to actually see them at a game even once a season.

They view everything through the prism of sports media and while they always have an opinion, it's never an opinion that's stemmed from an independent thought. They are the type of wallopers you hear coming out with the "farmer's league" kind of shite.

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

I've tended to find that genuine football fans, i.e. people who go to games and are genuinely interested in the sport of football, are generally respectful towards other teams and leagues, even if they don't particularly like them.

Unfortunately both the EPL and the Old Firm tend to attract the fan boy, glory-hunter types, who might have the latest top (which they'll have on to watch the match in the pub), who might say all the right things, but you'll be lucky to actually see them at a game even once a season.

They view everything through the prism of sports media and while they always have an opinion, it's never an opinion that's stemmed from an independent thought. They are the type of wallopers you hear coming out with the "farmer's league" kind of shite.

👍👍👍

• 1 month later...