Arrogant Supporters... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Arrogant Supporters...

The media here are so far up the arses of Celtic and Rangers it's unrue. 

Another false statement to sell papers.. Andy Walker, Charlie Nicholas, whom both played for Celtic write pish about us every day, FACT !! The media try to unsettle Celtic every chance they get pal. Fact !!

• Replies 96

Guillem Balague has a series about the champions league, visiting various grounds getting a “feel” for the clubs and the cities they play in. When he visits Parkhead it’s full on boak inducing, the lassie who is the self proclaimed Celtic poet is a mentalist as if being a fan makes you part of some sort of hipster nation with everyone else being so jealous. Greatest fans in the world and all that

PS Arse handed to them by Real Madrid 

Edited by dan cake

8 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Guillem Balague has a series about the champions league, visiting various grounds getting a “feel” for the clubs and the cities they play in. When he visits Parkhead it’s full on boak inducing, the lassie who is the self proclaimed Celtic poet is a mentalist as if being a fan makes you part of some sort of hipster nation with everyone else being so jealous. Greatest fans in the world and all that

PS Arse handed to them by Real Madrid 

Guillem Ballagu, the Spanish "Danny Dyer"... Oh aye, beaten by Real Madrid.. You can do better Dan Flake.. Come on wee man..🫡

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

👀

™️

IMG_3312.png

How many fucking times are you going to post this? Let me try this again. He does not speak for the supporters who pay his wages.. It's a financial strategy gimmick. I know you are thick, but come on Lad...

31 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jesus, are you serious man??? Ok, let's start with money owed.... That should keep you entertained for a few weeks...

Money owed by Rangers when they went bust? What has that got to di with the media and their bias towards the Old Firm?

Are you saying that the money owed wasnt reported by the papers? (Because the press rightfully had a field day with all things Rangers going bust)

Im saying that the press in Scotland is heavily biased towards the old firm. Not just in the amount of coverage it affords the clubs but also in their views towards them. Ie stuff that create outrage about when it happens to the OF but ignore when it happens to any other club.

You state that the media hate Celtic due to their success etc. Do you have anything to back up this statement? From the outside Celtic seem to be celebrated more than any other club at the moment. Again rightfully so due to their recent dominance. An example of the bias / focus was on the last game of the season, Celtic v Aberdeen. I believe there was 4 pundits, all of whom had Celtic connections with none who had Aberdeen connections. Thats the kind of thing im talking about. 

I hope you have seen enough of my posts to know im not trying to wind you up. Im genuinely trying to understand how supporters like you see things.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Money owed by Rangers when they went bust? What has that got to di with the media and their bias towards the Old Firm?

Are you saying that the money owed wasnt reported by the papers? (Because the press rightfully had a field day with all things Rangers going bust)

Im saying that the press in Scotland is heavily biased towards the old firm. Not just in the amount of coverage it affords the clubs but also in their views towards them. Ie stuff that create outrage about when it happens to the OF but ignore when it happens to any other club.

You state that the media hate Celtic due to their success etc. Do you have anything to back up this statement? From the outside Celtic seem to be celebrated more than any other club at the moment. Again rightfully so due to their recent dominance. An example of the bias / focus was on the last game of the season, Celtic v Aberdeen. I believe there was 4 pundits, all of whom had Celtic connections with none who had Aberdeen connections. Thats the kind of thing im talking about. 

I hope you have seen enough of my posts to know im not trying to wind you up. Im genuinely trying to understand how supporters like you see things.

"Supporters like me". Explain, I'm curious.... Am I any different from any other football supporter, apart fae ma good looks? 🙃

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Supporters like me". Explain, I'm curious.... Am I any different from any other football supporter, apart fae ma good looks? 🙃

Uber supporters. You clearly live and breath being a Celtic fan. Its obviously a big part of your life and your identity. (None of that is a criticism btw, just an observation).

Im just interested to understand how you see things. Id like to know your thoughts on the points I raised above. Theres no right or wrong answer. Its a board for debate afterall.

24 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Uber supporters. You clearly live and breath being a Celtic fan. Its obviously a big part of your life and your identity. (None of that is a criticism btw, just an observation).

Im just interested to understand how you see things. Id like to know your thoughts on the points I raised above. Theres no right or wrong answer. Its a board for debate afterall.

Total respect mate. I dinnae know what you want me to say. I'm a Celtic man through and Through. Born in Govan, ma Da was Celtic daft, ma cousins are Celtic daft, season ticket holders, I'm a shareholder, interviewed on Sky Sports. I'm a legend mate. I will always defend my club !!! That's an honest answer pal..

Correct, because they are both tits !! I believe the underlying problem is folk think because I reside in Canada, I do not have proper knowledge of the game of football. That is incorrect. I have played at the top level, managed at the top level, have an Ottawa CSC, Soni know whatbis going on. My statements, responses, feelings, are factual with over 50 years of footballing experience. If folk just except I know what I'm talking about, this board would be a happier place... Cheers and Thank you.. HH1l 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪

That looks like a Donald Trump statement.

MRGA hail hail 😜

I see now Hearts have slashed Celtic ticket allocation at Swine castle..?? Why? Why? Is this going to follow other grounds? Surely not !! From a financial stance, its fuckin unbelievable. Empty seats bring in no revenue !! You could not make this up...

How many fucking times are you going to post this? Let me try this again. He does not speak for the supporters who pay his wages.. It's a financial strategy gimmick. I know you are thick, but come on Lad...

😂😂😂

As many times as you deny it. He doesn’t speak for them, but he does speak for the club he works for. 

Regardless of what you want to think, the simple fact is that they renewed the trademark, as it’s a part of who they are. 

You go hand in hand, everyone knows it, you have a mare everytime this is posted.

You’ll be telling us next that Scotland aren’t part of the “auld enemy” as you don’t like them very much.

Im not sure you were drunk when you posted this, or just daft enough to believe it may be someone else, but the irony of the topic you created is amazing.

Well done for that anyway.  

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂😂

As many times as you deny it. He doesn’t speak for them, but he does speak for the club he works for. 

Regardless of what you want to think, the simple fact is that they renewed the trademark, as it’s a part of who they are. 

You go hand in hand, everyone knows it, you have a mare everytime this is posted.

You’ll be telling us next that Scotland aren’t part of the “auld enemy” as you don’t like them very much.

Im not sure you were drunk when you posted this, or just daft enough to believe it may be someone else, but the irony of the topic you created is amazing.

Well done for that anyway.  

Well we'll, the bigot has returned. I'm not drunk, it's 10am here, unlike you.. You should let your hate for me go when you post, it's pathetic, and all can see it. Nobody has attacked me like you, as always. Your jealousy oozes from every line you write. Get over it mate.. It's not my fault you support a shite football team that will never win fuck all and will always be looking up at my club. The Mighty, and most successful club in Scottish football history, The Famous Glasgow  Celtic.. NO insults, just proper truth. Enjoy your day wee man...

I see now Hearts have slashed Celtic ticket allocation at Swine castle..?? Why? Why? Is this going to follow other grounds? Surely not !! From a financial stance, its fuckin unbelievable. Empty seats bring in no revenue !! You could not make this up...

They slashed the allocation of every team except hibs. They feel they can fill their ground

Fair enough. I hope they do, and I hope the same for all other clubs. Killie is the worst, empty seats all over..

Its not something I have an issue with. Aberdeen have the 3rd largest away following in the country. If any club cuts their allocation - thats up to them even if they do have empty seats

Total respect mate. I dinnae know what you want me to say. I'm a Celtic man through and Through. Born in Govan, ma Da was Celtic daft, ma cousins are Celtic daft, season ticket holders, I'm a shareholder, interviewed on Sky Sports. I'm a legend mate. I will always defend my club !!! That's an honest answer pal..

Its the fact that you are a Celtic man through and through that im interested on your views.

If you want could you answer my questions above. If you dont then fair enough, you are under no obligation to. Im genuinely interested to understand why you think the media in Scotland hates Celtic and how they are not biased towards Celtic and Rangers. For example the point I made about the Aberdeen game. Do you accept thst this shows a bias towards Celtic and see how an Aberdeen fan or neutral might see it that way. (Or to put it another way, would you be happy to tune into a Celtic v Rangers game to see that the panel was Boyd, Mccoist, Hutton and McCann.)

Well we'll, the bigot has returned. I'm not drunk, it's 10am here, unlike you.. You should let your hate for me go when you post, it's pathetic, and all can see it. Nobody has attacked me like you, as always. Your jealousy oozes from every line you write. Get over it mate.. It's not my fault you support a shite football team that will never win fuck all and will always be looking up at my club. The Mighty, and most successful club in Scottish football history, The Famous Glasgow  Celtic.. NO insults, just proper truth. Enjoy your day wee man...

Kind of proving my point there and you dont even realise it, thanks 😂😂

If you read my post again, you’ll notice I never accused you of being drunk just now, but you may actually be, after insulting a football team, then saying there’s no insults, it’s amazing 😂😂

Oh and which part of my post was bigoted exactly?

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Kind of proving my point there and you dont even realise it, thanks 😂😂

If you read my post again, you’ll notice I never accused you of being drunk just now, but you may actually be, after insulting a football team, then saying there’s no insults, it’s amazing 😂😂

Oh and which part of my post was bigoted exactly?

I will spare the board another 10 pages, I will concede, you win.... All the best for the upcoming season...

Does that mean the MAKE RAMY GREAT AGAIN campaign’s just stalled or is it dead in the water?