Arrogant Supporters... - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Arrogant Supporters...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

International Teams

• Wales, bigger cunts than England.
  • Netherlands, always found them to be just big tall & smug.
  • USA, probably more based on the Ryder Cup, but Im tarring them with the same brush.

Club Teams

• Old Firm Utd, obvious reasons
  • Tottenham,Ā think Spurs have won a cup in my lifetime, but they all think they are massive for some reason.
  • Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa haven't even done that, but think they mean something.
  • Real Madrid, not football fans, booing Bale, Ronaldo, even remember Raul getting abuse, just ridiculous.

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ramy has gone full Ramy againĀ šŸ¤£

Have to admire his absolute full blown nature, he clearly doesn't understand the league, other teams, how football works etc, or even his club, but boy does he stick with the nonsense that he types.

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

International Teams

• Wales, bigger cunts than England.
  • Netherlands, always found them to be just big tall & smug.
  • USA, probably more based on the Ryder Cup, but Im tarring them with the same brush.

Club Teams

• Old Firm Utd, obvious reasons
  • Tottenham,Ā think Spurs have won a cup in my lifetime, but they all think they are massive for some reason.
  • Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa haven't even done that, but think they mean something.
  • Real Madrid, not football fans, booing Bale, Ronaldo, even remember Raul getting abuse, just ridiculous.

Villa shouldnā€™t be in there unless youā€™re under 27 and they are ā€œmassiveā€

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Take it Villa won a cup in the 90s then, fair play, I can't recall that.

How many levels are bigger than massive? there must be a dozen if Villa are massive.

Can we just go for sleeping giants? They are a European cup winner not many have that on their CV

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Ramy has gone full Ramy againĀ šŸ¤£

Ā 

48 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Have to admire his absolute full blown nature, he clearly doesn't understand the league, other teams, how football works etc, or even his club, but boy does he stick with the nonsense that he types.

šŸ˜†

Just now, Diamond Scot said:

Lets not attack Ramy again on here.

Id rather understand why he thinks the way he does.Ā 

It's impossible to understand, I'm not just referring to ramy but trying to understand why the fanatical football fan thinks the way they do is impossible.Ā 

Haha, the usual suspects, belittling Ramy again. Maybe if your own team actually won something you would understand the fanatical football fan as you call it. Jealousy is a terrible thing, get over it.. Must be frustrating supporting a shite football club that is always looking up at Celtic FC.. The media are never happy unless they are writing shite, rumours, lies about Celtic every chance they get. They tried to run Ange out of Glasgow because they were feart of him. It's actually quite comical. You lot keep moaning, while Celtic keep winning trophies... Carry on ladies...šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ‡®šŸ‡ŖšŸ–•

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Haha, the usual suspects, belittling Ramy again. Maybe if your own team actually won something you would understand the fanatical football fan as you call it. Jealousy is a terrible thing, get over it.. Must be frustrating supporting a shite football club that is always looking up at Celtic FC.. The media are never happy unless they are writing shite, rumours, lies about Celtic every chance they get. They tried to run Ange out of Glasgow because they were feart of him. It's actually quite comical. You lot keep moaning, while Celtic keep winning trophies... Carry on ladies...šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ‡®šŸ‡ŖšŸ–•

Even you must see the irony of posting this in a thread where you're asking about arrogance!

19 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Even you must see the irony of posting this in a thread where you're asking about arrogance!

Wrong again. DD turned this into a "let's have a go at Ramy " thread.....again !! Kumnio, Vanderark joined in with the usual "arrogant" comments. It's the same 3 that do it all the time.. It's more predictable thanĀ  the rangers getting a penalty. How folk can't see thisĀ  and even worse, comment on it is beyond me.. It's childish... Enough said...

39 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Of course he canā€™t.Ā 

Ā 

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong again. DD turned this into a "let's have a go at Ramy " thread.....again !! Kumnio, Vanderark joined in with the usual "arrogant" comments. It's the same 3 that do it all the time.. It's more predictable thanĀ  the rangers getting a penalty. How folk can't see thisĀ  and even worse, comment on it is beyond me.. It's childish... Enough said...

Not at all, it was never my intention of having a go, I posted a factual piece about the old firm trademark, you responded by saying a Celtic official doesnā€™t speak for you or the fans (which would suggest either you or the club are wrong), calling me a bigot, saying my team were shite compared to yours and think we are all jealous of you, then after slinging offensive comments, said you posted with grace and dignity.Ā 
Ā 

Just accept that everyone can read back over years of you howling at the moon, bragging about every goal and how easy the league is with a far superior budget and then remember how much we can all laugh at you and your team when you get humiliated in europe yet again.Ā 
Ā 

But Iā€™ve got to hand it to you, youā€™re great at these threads, if not just a little fucking mental.Ā 

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will just leave this here. Best supporters in the world winning ANOTHER trophy. Well behaved, no bother, no smashed toilets, no smashed memorial benches.. Top club, top support !!!šŸ™‚šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æšŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ

Canā€™t believe I missed this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Police assault, serious assault, anti social behaviour, aye top fans indeed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Canā€™t believe I missed this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Police assault, serious assault, anti social behaviour, aye top fans indeed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

What did you miss? Your club winning the Scottish Cup? Have you ever been to a Cup Final at Hampden and seen your club lift the Scottish Cup? I have..šŸ™ƒšŸ–•

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yup!!! Full Ramy, winning yet another trophy !!šŸ˜‰šŸ–•

It's ashame because you've been sound as fuck lately engaging with debate in an adult manner. The minute the domestic season gets close you turn into an arrogant cunt.Ā 

I'm out šŸ‘‹Ā 

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What did you miss? Your club winning the Scottish Cup? Have you ever been to a Cup Final at Hampden and seen your club lift the Scottish Cup? I have..šŸ™ƒšŸ–•

Nope, not yet, but Iā€™ve seen my club lift a trophy at your ground, I very much doubt you have šŸ‘šŸ½

I assume youā€™re just going to ignore everything that article reported, but I guess youā€™ll think itā€™s all lies or police assault is ok if itā€™s Celtic fans doing it.Ā 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

It's ashame because you've been sound as fuck lately engaging with debate in an adult manner. The minute the domestic season gets close you turn into an arrogant cunt.Ā 

I'm out šŸ‘‹Ā 

I would tend to agree, but the second anything bad gets mentioned against Celtic, itā€™s all wrong, itā€™s lies and a personal attack on him, which resorts to name calling and mud slinging, be prepared for it for another 10 months now.Ā 

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm out šŸ‘‹Ā 

Who is being arrogant? You lot started on me as usual. Toys out the pram as usual..šŸ¤£šŸ–•

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I would tend to agree, but the second anything bad gets mentioned against Celtic, itā€™s all wrong, itā€™s lies and a personal attack on him, which resorts to name calling and mud slinging, be prepared for it for another 10 months now.Ā 

Oh dear. Another one flinging toys out the pram.. You lot cannae handle banter, that's the problem...

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Your man Vanderark just called me a cunt !! That's mature..