Transfer Chat 2023/24 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfer Chat 2023/24

2 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Kamara is at Leeds apparently. Going for close to £5m. 

At one stage I thought he was possibly worth twice that but I think we'd bite their hand off for £5m.

Seems that Wright going to Saudi has gone quiet. Rumours of us getting £2m for him were always likely to be too good to be true.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

At one stage I thought he was possibly worth twice that but I think we'd bite their hand off for £5m.

Seems that Wright going to Saudi has gone quiet. Rumours of us getting £2m for him were always likely to be too good to be true.

There was a spell, like Kent & Morelos etc, where he was worth more than that but that ship has sadly sailed. I’ve seen a few people say we should have cashed in on those assets after winning the league however if that had been the case we probably wouldn’t have had the run to Seville and I’d rather have the memories of that than a few quid in the bank now that I think back on it. 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

still non-ta …….. Livramento £40m to Newcastle. Now that’s a lot of dough.

Who?

Apparently Ramadani off to Lecce for £1.1m and 10% sell on  

Could've been more, but not a bad deal for a £100k player that was found when we were scouting Miovski last season, half of that money should be worthy of replacing him. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Not gonna lie, I’ve never heard of him. 

For the record, I very rarely watch epl games. 

Have you heard of Romeo Lavia? He'll be the next one.

Expecting Southampton to receive £50M for him in the coming days.

I fully expect Saints to bring in more than £100M this month.

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Not gonna lie, I’ve never heard of him. 

For the record, I very rarely watch epl games. 

Although he missed most of last season, he's a very good player. We're in a good position with full backs at present but he is eligible for us and is rated better than Patterson and Ramsey. 

Aberdeen siging a new Zealand International left back

It's been a very active transfer window for the dons but I am concerned with the lack of Scots in the squad. Some of the younger Scots have been given game time in pre season, hopefully we see that during the season too.

12 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

Have you heard of Romeo Lavia? He'll be the next one.

Expecting Southampton to receive £50M for him in the coming days.

I fully expect Saints to bring in more than £100M this month.

Nope. 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It's been a very active transfer window for the dons but I am concerned with the lack of Scots in the squad. Some of the younger Scots have been given game time in pre season, hopefully we see that during the season too.

Ramadani gone this afternoon. 

12 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Think our squad size is down on numbers if anything, bit concerning with 2 games a week until Xmas. Hopefully numbers 5, 6 & 7 are going to be filled by the end of the window with nobody else significant leaving.

16 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

Think our squad size is down on numbers if anything, bit concerning with 2 games a week until Xmas. Hopefully numbers 5, 6 & 7 are going to be filled by the end of the window with nobody else significant leaving.

Interesting that scales isn’t in the squad today. 

I expect to sign him a week on Monday. 

That’s Starfelt away chasing his jam roll across Spain noo. Rumours Hatate’s head has been turned would fit in with his half arsed pre season. Still 3 and a bit weeks to go so plenty of time, but I wish we’d get on with it. It’s been very underwhelming so far!

14 minutes ago, slasher said:

That’s Starfelt away chasing his jam roll across Spain noo. Rumours Hatate’s head has been turned would fit in with his half arsed pre season. Still 3 and a bit weeks to go so plenty of time, but I wish we’d get on with it. It’s been very underwhelming so far!

I'm no bothered mate. Turnbull wants it more, if Hatate wants out, cheerio, move on, we will make a good profit again.. Starfelt is no great loss.. Already replaced with the incoming 6'3 Swedish International... Big Rocky looks a player aswell.... HH

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no bothered mate. Turnbull wants it more, if Hatate wants out, cheerio, move on, we will make a good profit again.. Starfelt is no great loss.. Already replaced with the incoming 6'3 Swedish International... Big Rocky looks a player aswell.... HH

I agree on Hatate but we’ve already got plenty of gaps to plug before you even get to replacing him. Lots of rumours eg Livakovic, Solbakken and Antonio today but nothing concrete. With Oh now out for 6 weeks we’re suddenly looking very light in quite a few areas. 
In short, we need to get the fuckin finger oot!

3 hours ago, slasher said:

I agree on Hatate but we’ve already got plenty of gaps to plug before you even get to replacing him. Lots of rumours eg Livakovic, Solbakken and Antonio today but nothing concrete. With Oh now out for 6 weeks we’re suddenly looking very light in quite a few areas. 
In short, we need to get the fuckin finger oot!

Injury to Oh? What’s occurring? 

Now that Bayern and Spurs have agreed on a deal for Harry Kane I would fully expect Ange to come calling for Hatate.

What looked like a pretty straightforward transfer window for us back in May could be set to get increasingly complicated 🤔

26 minutes ago, slasher said:

Now that Bayern and Spurs have agreed on a deal for Harry Kane I would fully expect Ange to come calling for Hatate.

What looked like a pretty straightforward transfer window for us back in May could be set to get increasingly complicated 🤔

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kane stay. 

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kane stay. 

I know what you mean, but he must be going. Surely?

Considering how long Bayern have been chasing him, it's going to look dreadful if Kane now - and only now - turns around and says 'nah'.

I'd be f*cking raging if I were Bayern and had been strung along for months on end.

17 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

I know what you mean, but he must be going. Surely?

Considering how long Bayern have been chasing him, it's going to look dreadful if Kane now - and only now - turns around and says 'nah'.

I'd be f*cking raging if I were Bayern and had been strung along for months on end.

Hopefully he goes. The never ending kane saga is boring as fuck