Season 22/23 - Page 95 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Noticed earlier that Queens Park are at home to Dundee in the last game of the season. Dundee currently 1 pt ahead with 3 games left so could very well be a title decider. Tasty! It’s the Friday night so guessing it’ll be on live somewhere. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Noticed earlier that Queens Park are at home to Dundee in the last game of the season. Dundee currently 1 pt ahead with 3 games left so could very well be a title decider. Tasty! It’s the Friday night so guessing it’ll be on live somewhere. 

Don’t think the game will be live (unless watching pixalot), all final championship game are played on the Friday night.

12 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Don’t think the game will be live (unless watching pixalot), all final championship game are played on the Friday night.

I had a quick google,  think it’s on the bbc iplayer and the bbc Scotland channel 

14 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

Raith Killie was live on last day of the season on the friday night last year. 

In fact, our last 3 games were live on TV on fridays. 

Inverness away 

Arbroath home 

Raith away 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Raith Killie was live on last day of the season on the friday night last year. 

In fact, our last 3 games were live on TV on fridays. 

Inverness away 

Arbroath home 

Raith away 

Ah okay, was under the impression that you couldn’t play live matches as well as watch live matches of the same league at the same time, cheers. PS. Has the QP v Dundee been chosen for a live viewing match.

25 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Almost as good as who let the dogs out 😜suppose they are easily offended TIMid wee souls who never do anything to upset the rest of Scotland 🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱 Once again the sun shit stirring before Aberdeen v gers game, are they fed up chasing the SNP.

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

Almost as good as who let the dogs out 😜suppose they are easily offended 

Fantastic memories

Didn't the Polis 'visit' McRuvie at half time asking him to stop playing it at one point?

Around that time it was 'decided' that his 'choice' of tunes was waaaay to upsetting for the currants

That's what my memory tells me, anyway

13 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Almost as good as who let the dogs out 😜suppose they are easily offended TIMid wee souls who never do anything to upset the rest of Scotland 🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱 Once again the sun shit stirring before Aberdeen v gers game, are they fed up chasing the SNP.

My favourite part of the article is they'd asked both clubs to comment

2 days to go and the media haven't wheeled out wee Durranty nor have they linked our best player Duk with a move to ibrox. The Glasgow press are slacking these days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see some Dons fans have now started using the Celtic Decisions against us spreadsheet.  This a handy tool and can add up every decision that goes against your team in a specific game.  They haven't managed to program it to analyse decisions for you yet though.  Obviously now there is a column for VAR.  Wonder if these folk actually go and enjoy the game nowadays.  The spreadsheet comes with real sounds of howling and gnashing of teeth.  Get it now from the website 'Paranoid are us, it's all Rangers fault.'  Stand on.

3 hours ago, SamP said:

I see some Dons fans have now started using the Celtic Decisions against us spreadsheet.  This a handy tool and can add up every decision that goes against your team in a specific game.  They haven't managed to program it to analyse decisions for you yet though.  Obviously now there is a column for VAR.  Wonder if these folk actually go and enjoy the game nowadays.  The spreadsheet comes with real sounds of howling and gnashing of teeth.  Get it now from the website 'Paranoid are us, it's all Rangers fault.'  Stand on.

Stream U WOT M8? by Liam-Evans | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

16 hours ago, Redz said:

Fantastic memories

Didn't the Polis 'visit' McRuvie at half time asking him to stop playing it at one point?

Around that time it was 'decided' that his 'choice' of tunes was waaaay to upsetting for the currants

That's what my memory tells me, anyway

Who let the dogs out was played when they ran out for the 2nd half, the place went mental and McRuvie appeared to be relieved of his duties not long after that. 

Don’t recall any stories of police trying to stop a song that has added in lyrics of “fuck the pope and the IRA” strange times indeed. 

30 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Stream U WOT M8? by Liam-Evans | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

One lot have always been paranoid about ref decisions.  Some Dons fans have now joined the bandwagon.  Don't you read the posts since VAR was introduced.  One bad tackle last weekend.  Lad was sent off.  The vast majority of ex-refs, ex-players etc agreed that it was a sending off.  What's the problem?  Decisions go for and against clubs the world over in every game.  I understand it from the Celtic fans as they have been brought up to think the world is agin them.  Quite surprised at the Dons fans after one decision that the majority who have watched it thought it was a red.  VAR is and will be for the overall good of the game.

Just now, dandydunn said:

Who let the dogs out was played when they ran out for the 2nd half, the place went mental and McRuvie appeared to be relieved of his duties not long after that. 

Don’t recall any stories of police trying to stop a song that has added in lyrics of “fuck the pope and the IRA” strange times indeed. 

Remember there is another teams fans who sing the opposite offensive songs.  Just for balance.

4 minutes ago, SamP said:

Remember there is another teams fans who sing the opposite offensive songs.  Just for balance.

Correct, but we’re talking about an Aberdeen v Rangers match here, so there’s absolutely no need to drag Killie into this for singing about Ayr fans. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, but we’re talking about an Aberdeen v Rangers match here, so there’s absolutely no need to drag Killie into this for singing about Ayr fans. 

Ha ha.  I would like two things on Sunday:

A Dons win (I think they deserve 3rd ahead of Hearts and Hibs)

No greeting by sets of fans who analyse every ref or VAR decisions  (Celtic fans obviously exempt)

3 hours ago, SamP said:

One lot have always been paranoid about ref decisions.  Some Dons fans have now joined the bandwagon.  Don't you read the posts since VAR was introduced.  One bad tackle last weekend.  Lad was sent off.  The vast majority of ex-refs, ex-players etc agreed that it was a sending off.  What's the problem?  Decisions go for and against clubs the world over in every game.  I understand it from the Celtic fans as they have been brought up to think the world is agin them.  Quite surprised at the Dons fans after one decision that the majority who have watched it thought it was a red.  VAR is and will be for the overall good of the game.

The biggest paranoid bunch of supporters are you lot. You've the cheek to sing no one likes us we don't care too. Rid neck. 

That being said, everything about you lot is a rid neck. 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Back to the football, St Mirren Park looking like a sell out tomorrow. 

Somehow, despite having two points away from home all season, we have less than 100 tickets left out of 1650 and their end is sold out. 

It will be a brilliant atmosphere. Its the Paisley Food and Drink festival tomorrow too, Paisley will be mobbed. 
My husband has hospitality with my brother, our daughters got him it for his 60 th in August. He works a lot of weekends and this game was one of the few he was off .  Never realised when  it was booked in August what a big game it would turn out to be for the Buddies. Or Killie. 

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The biggest paranoid bunch of supporters are you lot. You've the cheek to sing no one likes us we don't care too. Rid neck. 

That being said, everything about you lot is a rid neck. 

That's the great thing about football.  Opinions.  Makes it the great game it is kid.

Big match in the Highland league which could see Brechin take a step towards returning to league 2.

1st v 2nd in final match of the season. If brechin win they win the league. If Buckie win or draw they win the league.