Season 22/23 - Page 97 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are the post split fixtures due to be confirmed? any idea? I thought it was pretty sharpish last season... 

Ah. Today. Cool. 

Premiership split: When are fixtures announced, key dates, Rangers v Celtic, Euro situation, relegation battle (msn.com)

Great wee convo with masel there. 👍

Edited by Bzzzz

1 hour ago, Bzzzz said:

When are the post split fixtures due to be confirmed? any idea? I thought it was pretty sharpish last season... 

Ah. Today. Cool. 

Premiership split: When are fixtures announced, key dates, Rangers v Celtic, Euro situation, relegation battle (msn.com)

Great wee convo with masel there. 👍

Aberdeen home to Hibs on 13th May, hopefully a final day shootout for Hearts/Aberdeen for last game of the season. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was told they would be out tomorrow. 

The computer is waiting to decide when to have the old firm fixture. They can't upset one side too much 🤣

Would be great to see the "computer" throw in the old firm match as the 1st match post split 

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

Sky apparently demanded to be there when the Smellies win the league and also when they get the trophy, police not wanting them winning the league against the Rangers. Everyone else who fucking cares 🤷‍♂️

Championees!!!! 🖕🖕🖕

15 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The computer is waiting to decide when to have the old firm fixture. They can't upset one side too much 🤣

Would be great to see the "computer" throw in the old firm match as the 1st match post split 

Celtic winning the league on coronation weekend would be some giggle. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Celtic winning the league on coronation weekend would be some giggle. 

The fixtures issue shows scottish football up for the farce it is. Duck and diving to suit certain parties should be happening. The fixtures should fair and at random - NO DISCUSSION

53 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hearts & Aberdeen draw the short straw this year.

Aberdeen away to Celtic 3 times

A question for anyone on the Board, has there ever been a situation where the old firm fixture has been played 3 times at Celtic park or three times at ibrox? I am guessing not

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen visit Rangers in the their first post split match. That will be tasty after what went on off the pitch on Sunday

Even tastier if Celtic win the league at HT in your game!

Rangers refusing to play on the Coronation Day is a red neck even for them. 

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Even tastier if Celtic win the league at HT in your game!

Rangers refusing to play on the Coronation Day is a red neck even for them. 

Hold on a minute, is this why Aberdeen are playing on Sunday?

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yes.

Couldn't expect the quintessential British club (who dodge taxes to their Queen) could possibly play on the day sausage fingers became their monarch?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a pathetic club

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hearts & Aberdeen draw the short straw this year.

I wholeheartedly disagree, I don’t think it could’ve worked out any better for Aberdeen and have the best fixture list there. 

When Celtic beat hearts on week 1, it gives us a free hit against rangers, even a point would take the gap to 6. 

The week after, we were guaranteed a home game, Hibs being the opposition, win that and it anything between a 5-9 point on Hearts going to tynecastle, a draw there gives us 3rd place with 2 games to go, I’m delighted the way it’s panned out for us, leaves it all in our own hands. 

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I wholeheartedly disagree, I don’t think it could’ve worked out any better for Aberdeen and have the best fixture list there. 

When Celtic beat hearts on week 1, it gives us a free hit against rangers, even a point would take the gap to 6. 

The week after, we were guaranteed a home game, Hibs being the opposition, win that and it anything between a 5-9 point on Hearts going to tynecastle, a draw there gives us 3rd place with 2 games to go, I’m delighted the way it’s panned out for us, leaves it all in our own hands. 

Unless Celtic throw the Hearts game so they can win the league the following weekend at ibrox 🤔

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I meant having to attend their title party. 

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Won't happen.. We Never Stop !! 👊🙂

It would serve the SPL right if it happened and screwed up their carefully manipulated scheming, although I would prefer a Hearts loss 😁

58 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

It would serve the SPL right if it happened and screwed up their carefully manipulated scheming, although I would prefer a Hearts loss 😁

Agree on that. It would not break my heart to win the league at that shithole ibroke....