Season 22/23 - Page 99 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

As many times as you deny the truth. 

There is an old firm, your club renewed the licence for it, regardless of how many times you deny it, your club knows commercially it’s important. 

You need each other to survive. 

Maybe the powers that be feel that way but I don't. I fuckin hate the bastards... Just saying like. 🙂. Enjoy the day DD....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Genuine question.

Has either of the Old Firm ever had to play three away games to another club since the inception of the split after 33 games?

Supposedly the top and bottom sixes are "seeded" so that only teams not expected to finish where they do after 33 games are inconvenienced by having to visit somewhere 3 times.

17 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Genuine question.

Has either of the Old Firm ever had to play three away games to another club since the inception of the split after 33 games?

Same theme have they ever played first game of the season 🤷‍♂️

This is ridiculous.  BTW is he King of Canada??

The SPFL will not follow the Premier League's lead in asking clubs to play 'God Save The King' at matches this weekend to mark the Coronation weekend.
The decision will be left to Scottish teams individually to decide whether they will honour the occasion.
The decision comes after the SFA and SPFL offered clubs multiple options to pay respect to The Queen following her death back in September.
Rangers will play Aberdeen at Ibrox on the 7th of May.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

This is ridiculous.  BTW is he King of Canada??

The SPFL will not follow the Premier League's lead in asking clubs to play 'God Save The King' at matches this weekend to mark the Coronation weekend.
The decision will be left to Scottish teams individually to decide whether they will honour the occasion.
The decision comes after the SFA and SPFL offered clubs multiple options to pay respect to The Queen following her death back in September.
Rangers will play Aberdeen at Ibrox on the 7th of May.

Quite right - although i was looking forward to booing fuck out it TBFG.

Nae surprise with who the officials are at ibrox this weekend, couldn’t get anymore blatant hunnery if they tried, spfl nae even trying to look neutral anymore, Scottish football run fae Glasgow for Glasgow 🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱

IMG_1953.png

1 minute ago, SamP said:

Get yer other tattoo out Big Ramy. It is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.  Only 3 three things to get right and you could not get it done. 67 feet.  Brilliant kid.

Make mine a Treble ya daft cunt !!!🖕🖕🖕

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Make mine a Treble ya daft cunt !!!🖕🖕🖕

Ha ha.  Remember Super Caley go Ballistic Celtic are attrocius (spelt wrang!).  Enjoy your day.  If you were a Cellic man and now retired you should go to the Final.  One life Ramy.  My brothers in law are going.  

1 minute ago, SamP said:

Ha ha.  Remember Super Caley go Ballistic Celtic are attrocius (spelt wrang!).  Enjoy your day.  If you were a Cellic man and now retired you should go to the Final.  One life Ramy.  My brothers in law are going.  

To be honest, you are a complete dick, and I do not like you. I am however looking into getting a ticket at Hampden and flying over for the final. My lovely wife retirement gift for me. I do agree though, you only live once, enjoy it !!

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be honest, you are a complete dick, and I do not like you. I am however looking into getting a ticket at Hampden and flying over for the final. My lovely wife retirement gift for me. I do agree though, you only live once, enjoy it !!

Correct.  I am going to Cyprus. Enjoy your day at Hampden though.  Did your wife get you a ticket for the child gate?  If naw you can walk under it likely!!!  Stand on.

12 minutes ago, SamP said:

Correct.  I am going to Cyprus. Enjoy your day at Hampden though.  Did your wife get you a ticket for the child gate?  If naw you can walk under it likely!!!  Stand on.

If it gets me in??? Im happy..🤣🤣

26 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Ramy don’t encourage the bam, we all see his shite because of you 🫵

Agreed but at the same time Ramy let's himself down by posting pictures of himself giving a statue the bird. I'd expect it from a child in the green brigade not a fully man on the verge of retiring.

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Nae surprise with who the officials are at ibrox this weekend, couldn’t get anymore blatant hunnery if they tried, spfl nae even trying to look neutral anymore, Scottish football run fae Glasgow for Glasgow 🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱

IMG_1953.png

D Ross will be loving the massive over the top brit fest. Its almost like he and brother Beaton got to choose which game they wanted to do this weekend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣