Season 22/23 - Page 84 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's the script with that Aberdeen Ultras account on Twitter? It popped up on my timeline yesterday for some reason. Black background with yellow writing. I think they carry a flag like that to games they attend. Many photos of them walking to grounds - all dressed in the same black clothing with hoods up and faces blurred out.

Have they been causing bother at any games? Looks like that's the vibe they are trying to give off.

There's plenty off them it looks like. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open up the football related thread and just a line of Celtic badges now.  I warned people that this guy who has been banned several times for threats and bigotry this would happen.  There isn't even a point in arguing with him as he doesn't understand.  Well, you got what you wished for.  Now a Celtic Board dominated by one person.  But it was me that was told to leave off him as he is harmless! Stand on.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:04 PM, morrie21 said:

What's the script with that Aberdeen Ultras account on Twitter? It popped up on my timeline yesterday for some reason. Black background with yellow writing. I think they carry a flag like that to games they attend. Many photos of them walking to grounds - all dressed in the same black clothing with hoods up and faces blurred out.

Have they been causing bother at any games? Looks like that's the vibe they are trying to give off.

They ultras create an atmosphere but they don't help themselves by breaking seats in their own ground and letting off smoke bombs 

35 minutes ago, SamP said:

Open up the football related thread and just a line of Celtic badges now.  I warned people that this guy who has been banned several times for threats and bigotry this would happen.  There isn't even a point in arguing with him as he doesn't understand.  Well, you got what you wished for.  Now a Celtic Board dominated by one person.  But it was me that was told to leave off him as he is harmless! Stand on.

He has two poss on this page and none on the previous page. Of those two posts hes posted a Facebook link about a big match in the championship. 

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He has two poss on this page and none on the previous page. Of those two posts hes posted a Facebook link about a big match in the championship. 

When I opened it this morning he had 11 Celtic Badges on the page.  If he puts his reply last to any post then his club badge will appear.  Not as daft as i thought!

1 minute ago, SamP said:

When I opened it this morning he had 11 Celtic Badges on the page.  If he puts his reply last to any post then his club badge will appear.  Not as daft as i thought!

As far as I know no one else puts their club badge on.  Why would you?

On 3/6/2023 at 5:04 PM, morrie21 said:

They’re a bunch of bellends, who granted, create an atmosphere, but they’re the type that’ll tell anyone who will listen that rangers died, then constantly sing songs about a club that doesn’t even exist. 

That’s the intelligence level they have. 

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

An own goal, then another the Rangers penalty. You could not make this up !!🤣🤣

I’m guessing you’ve not seen it? As clear a penalty as you’ll see. The fact it had to go to VAR to be given is a disgrace. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Celtic 34 points clear of 3rd and rangers 25 points clear.

Yaaasaaay. 😂😂

3rd placed Hearts closer in points to automatic relegation than they are to the Old Firm. What a pathetic league. I'll say it again, The Old Firm should build a shared stadium (like Milan clubs) at the end of the M74 just over the English border and apply for the English league.

9 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

3rd placed Hearts closer in points to automatic relegation than they are to the Old Firm. What a pathetic league. I'll say it again, The Old Firm should build a shared stadium (like Milan clubs) at the end of the M74 just over the English border and apply for the English league.

I'd be happy if they just played each other 38 times per season. 

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m guessing you’ve not seen it? As clear a penalty as you’ll see. The fact it had to go to VAR to be given is a disgrace. 

Fair enough FB, I'm just tired of seeing "Tavernier penalty everytime I check Fotmob.. 🤣👍

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen now in the fight for 3rd and europe, even though they went through one of the worst run of form I cam remember. 

Would need to win the next 4 games (to have a chance at 3rd). 4 of the last 6 will be Rangers x 2, Celtic & Hearts at Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

Would need to win the next 4 games (to have a chance at 3rd). 4 of the last 6 will be Rangers x 2, Celtic & Hearts at Tynecastle.

two of those matches would be against hearts. Not saying it will happen and that wasn;t really the point, the point is about how bizarre it is to see Aberdeen in this position. 

4 hours ago, Och Aye said:

What a brilliant idea. Punish Celtic for their success as an honest, successful operating football club.. It's all Celtics fault we win Silverware, last time I checked that was the whole point of playing football.. one other thing, "There is no Auld Firm". The old rangers are deid !! That is not being disrespectful, they were liquidated, they have a new name,their titles do not exist anymore, except the 2 diddy trophies they have won in the first 11 years of their existence.. This is not new information folks... Thank you, enjoy your weekend everyone.. Fuck that felt good...🙂🙂

31 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a brilliant idea. Punish Celtic for their success as an honest, successful operating football club.. It's all Celtics fault we win Silverware, last time I checked that was the whole point of playing football.. one other thing, "There is no Auld Firm". The old rangers are deid !! That is not being disrespectful, they were liquidated, they have a new name,their titles do not exist anymore, except the 2 diddy trophies they have won in the first 11 years of their existence.. This is not new information folks... Thank you, enjoy your weekend everyone.. Fuck that felt good...🙂🙂

Punish?? Celtic would do anything to join the english leagues. They wouldn;t see it as a punishment and the same goes for Rangers. 

Honest club? I won't open that can of worms