Season 22/23 - Page 86 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Ayr United continue with their impressive run of winning fuck all and never will. 

Can't be too smug after our performance on Friday, 

but f**k it 😆

Great semi draw for everyone (apart from Hugh Keevins).

51 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Ayr United continue with their impressive run of winning fuck all and never will. 

Just back from the Falkirk Stadium. Deserved win for the Bairns. Ayr fans were singing 'There's only one team in Ayrshire' when they went 1-0 up but were very quiet at the end.

A semi final between ICT and Falkirk at Hampden has been given a 12.15pm kick off with tickets £38 for an adult.

Hats off to the SFA or possibly both clubs on this one, I didn't think they could take stupid to a higher level........but then again its maybe not stupidity, they maybe just don't care 

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

No away fans at any of the remaining old firm matches 

Typical, and we all know why VA.. You could not make this up.. They should ban VAR while they are at it, but we know that will never happen.... Corruption at its finest..

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Typical, and we all know why VA.. You could not make this up.. They should ban VAR while they are at it, but we know that will never happen.... Corruption at its finest..

I don't know exactly why, If I were to guess it would be that both OF clubs are being petty arseholes again. 

Not sure why VAR should be banned, its not VAR. The problem is the officials using what is a very good tool

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You might need to take a break from football, it’s making you paranoid. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't know exactly why, If I were to guess it would be that both OF clubs are being petty arseholes again. 

Not sure why VAR should be banned, its not VAR. The problem is the officials using what is a very good tool

The SFA do not want the Celtic Supporters celebrating at Ibroke after the split as we all know the league will be won. The sevconians can't handle it.. The VAR issue? I was just being cheeky as I still believe the Rangers get more favors than any other club in the league. They have still yet to concede a penalty and their have been many calls go their way.. Maybe I am paranoid, It's just the way I see it VA. Enjoy your match with Hearts today..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊🙂

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

You might need to take a break from football, it’s making you paranoid. 

I will if you take off the red white and blue specs. If you think the Rangers don't get preferential treatment then you need a word with your self. I'm not being rude my friend, it's a fact. Look at The officials, they all the Rangers supporters, that's well known.. Come on now pal, let's be honest. Enjoy the match today.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙂

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will if you take off the red white and blue specs. If you think the Rangers don't get preferential treatment then you need a word with your self. I'm not being rude my friend, it's a fact. Look at The officials, they all the Rangers supporters, that's well known.. Come on now pal, let's be honest. Enjoy the match today.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙂

You’re deluded. 

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The SFA do not want the Celtic Supporters celebrating at Ibroke after the split as we all know the league will be won. The sevconians can't handle it.. The VAR issue? I was just being cheeky as I still believe the Rangers get more favors than any other club in the league. They have still yet to concede a penalty and their have been many calls go their way.. Maybe I am paranoid, It's just the way I see it VA. Enjoy your match with Hearts today..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊🙂

The sfa don't want celtic celebrating at ibrox, really?

Was it an sfa decision to have no away fans?

In the grand scheme it means nothing but Robson should be given the Aberdeen job. Hearts were humped today and aberdeen sit only 4 points behind them thanks to Robson.

Another two victories for the old firm Zzzzzzzzz.  

Dundee United gain a point on Ross County who lose to Livingston 

With 4 games til the spilt there is a real race on for 3rd with only 4 points between 3rd and 4th and a further point back to 4th. Probably Scotlands 3 biggest clubs outside the OF competiting. Given Aberdeen and Hibs havent had good seasons im surprised.

One of the reasons that im a fan of the split is that they will all play each other in the last few games of the season so should be really interesting with a euro group stage the likely prize.