Season 22/23 - Page 88 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Does anyone else think crowding the ref is getting worse? 

It could easily be stamped out by only allowing the captain to speak to the ref unless the ref calls a player over. 

Yes, it's getting out of hand and players are taking liberties. I know first hand in Ice hockey over here, there is a Captain, and 2 Assistant captain. Only they are allowed to approach the referee at any time during a match...  The amount of respect shown towards refs today in football is pathetic if you ask me....

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yip.

Walter Smith made a career out it.

Celtic had a terrific team at that time and pushed Rangers all the way.  Aberdeen also and Rangers only one the league a couple of times on the last day.  Bit different from recently.  Rangers in the wilderness for best part of ten years.  Celtic creaming off Champions league money and all the other monies that go with trophies.  So, a bit different don't you think?  None of this is Celtic's fault by the way.  Not blaming them at all.  They can only play who they can play.  So I stand by my point.  Also, an average manager could get Rangers second spot, again because of gulf in money compared to the rest.  Stand on and have a good week all.

19 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Are all Raith Rovers fans very defensive when there's criticism of the Rangers?

In the interest of balance sir.  No Rangers supporter on here sticks up for their own team.  Just cow tows to the criticism of their club from RA Cellic and Dons fans.  Plus they play in Blue, the same as Rovers.  I am more Blue than Green though.  At least the Rangers fans support a team from what they perceive as being this country i.e GB.  Not my cup of tea but prefer that to the masses who support RA Cellic and fly the flags and sing the songs of another country.  Lesser of two evils. 

22 minutes ago, SamP said:

In the interest of balance sir.  No Rangers supporter on here sticks up for their own team.  Just cow tows to the criticism of their club from RA Cellic and Dons fans.  Plus they play in Blue, the same as Rovers.  I am more Blue than Green though.  At least the Rangers fans support a team from what they perceive as being this country i.e GB.  Not my cup of tea but prefer that to the masses who support RA Cellic and fly the flags and sing the songs of another country.  Lesser of two evils. 

Aye, OK.

28 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

We are very lucky to have such a balanced mind here on TAMB.

Got the prick on ignore like most sane tambers but see his inane shit stirring posts via the few who still give him air, his comment about Celtic fans singing songs about a foreign country also ring true with fan’s singing god save the queen/king.

7 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Got the prick on ignore like most sane tambers but see his inane shit stirring posts via the few who still give him air, his comment about Celtic fans singing songs about a foreign country also ring true with fan’s singing god save the queen/king.

This exactly.  Another one who doesn't read posts correctly.  My my.

30 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

I'm determined not to put anyone on ignore no matter how much sense it would make. It's a like a disturbing fascination that prevents me 😮😉

9 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

I'm determined not to put anyone on ignore no matter how much sense it would make. It's a like a disturbing fascination that prevents me 😮😉

Guess you like watching the goriest horror films 😜

12 minutes ago, SamP said:

When people or regimes don't like people who disagree with them they censor them.  I will always listen to other peoples views and opinions.

Let us know when you start offering an opinion then. 

5 hours ago, SamP said:

Celtic had a terrific team at that time and pushed Rangers all the way.  Aberdeen also and Rangers only one the league a couple of times on the last day.  Bit different from recently.  Rangers in the wilderness for best part of ten years.  Celtic creaming off Champions league money and all the other monies that go with trophies.  So, a bit different don't you think?  None of this is Celtic's fault by the way.  Not blaming them at all.  They can only play who they can play.  So I stand by my point.  Also, an average manager could get Rangers second spot, again because of gulf in money compared to the rest.  Stand on and have a good week all.

Celtic were finishing 4th/5th in some of the seasons. 

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Let us know when you start offering an opinion then. 

Ok Grumpy.  If I didn't have opinions on football matters and politics then you are the man to ask.  My opinions don't always suit the line on here but they are opinions nonetheless.  Your opinions resort to telling me to F**k off and other obscenities.  I don't indulge in your type of 'opinions' so stand on kid.