Season 22/23 - Page 85 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Punish?? Celtic would do anything to join the english leagues. They wouldn;t see it as a punishment and the same goes for Rangers. 

Honest club? I won't open that can of worms

Why not he comments on here with  his obsession with Rangers.  He who throws stones etc.  But he doesn't believe his mighty club have not been squeaky clean over the last 40 years.  Just let the Justice System deal with this club..  But that won't exist in the mind of the Oracle.  Celtic  =  Good, Rangers = bad.  In the mind of a simpleton maybe.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Punish?? Celtic would do anything to join the english leagues. They wouldn;t see it as a punishment and the same goes for Rangers. 

Honest club? I won't open that can of worms

Well, my club has never been liquidated, fined, and dismantled. We pay our taxes and our books are in top order.. Just sayin like, not to get off topic... Success the honest way, unlike the other newly formed mob across the city...😉

Can any resident Currants tell me what the pre-match hospitality in the away pen at Ibrox looks like these days please?

Haven't set foot in the place for quite some time however, do have memories of pies and cans of piss raining down

Has the hospitality improved ? 

23 minutes ago, Redz said:

Can any resident Currants tell me what the pre-match hospitality in the away pen at Ibrox looks like these days please?

Haven't set foot in the place for quite some time however, do have memories of pies and cans of piss raining down

Has the hospitality improved ? 

Ha ha.  Six of us are going to a local Indian then on to game.  Hopefully we won't have anything raining down on us except...........Rain.

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a brilliant idea. Punish Celtic for their success as an honest, successful operating football club.. It's all Celtics fault we win Silverware, last time I checked that was the whole point of playing football.. one other thing, "There is no Auld Firm". The old rangers are deid !! That is not being disrespectful, they were liquidated, they have a new name,their titles do not exist anymore, except the 2 diddy trophies they have won in the first 11 years of their existence.. This is not new information folks... Thank you, enjoy your weekend everyone.. Fuck that felt good...🙂🙂

The Old Firm (registered trademark) are desperate to get to English Premiership. Scotland would have a competitive league. Can you explain where the punishment bit is?

40 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

The Old Firm (registered trademark) are desperate to get to English Premiership. Scotland would have a competitive league. Can you explain where the punishment bit is?

No bother mate, my apologies, I worded it wrong. Maybe I should have said "Why is this all Celtics fault, and folk want them to leave.". I'm not being funny, it does genuinely bother me. I completely understand it though. I can't see another other club in Scotland winning the league other than us, and maybe the other mob now and again. It's sad really. 

Now, if Celtic played in the epl, within 5-7 years, they would win the Champions League. Yes, that is what I said. It would happen.. Cheers OE, and apologies once again..🙂👍

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No bother mate, my apologies, I worded it wrong. Maybe I should have said "Why is this all Celtics fault, and folk want them to leave.". I'm not being funny, it does genuinely bother me. I completely understand it though. I can't see another other club in Scotland winning the league other than us, and maybe the other mob now and again. It's sad really. 

Now, if Celtic played in the epl, within 5-7 years, they would win the Champions League. Yes, that is what I said. It would happen.. Cheers OE, and apologies once again..🙂👍

Nobody has said its Celtic's fault. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Nobody has said its Celtic's fault. 

Then who's fault is it? Folk would rather Celtic join the EPL.. It's that Celtics fault we are a success? Why should Celtic leave the Scottish League? I'm by no means picking an arguement VA, I am glad you and I can finally have  proper conversation.. 🙂👍

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Then who's fault is it? Folk would rather Celtic join the EPL.. It's that Celtics fault we are a success? Why should Celtic leave the Scottish League? I'm by no means picking an arguement VA, I am glad you and I can finally have  proper conversation.. 🙂👍

A natural situation doesnt need to be somebodys fault. Celtic and Rangers are too big for others to be competitive. Thats the point being made. Nobody is saying Celtic have / are doing anything wrong.

I said at the time that im surprised Rangers didnt take this route at time of liquidation. Buy a patch of land just over the border. Ground share with a smaller club until finances were in a position to build a massive stadium. They could probably even have kept a Scottish Rangers and used it as a feeder club to the one based in England. 

They could still have kept the training ground etc up here. Would have been nothing in the rules to stop them and when they got to Championship the potential would have been huge. If memory serves me correctly there was a couple of English league clubs in trouble at the time. They could have just "relocated" them like MK Dons did. Or Airdrie up here.

56 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Killie are fucking shite. Get McInnes to fuck and give us a slight chance of not finishing bottom

Under 3 weeks ago Accies beat ICT home and away in the space of three days scoring 5 goals and conceding 1

Accies are fucking murder

Killie must be bad

9 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

We were very poor tonight. Ridiculous standard for professional footballers. Fair play to ICT, they bullied us. They also played a bit. We played industrial hoofball. The atmosphere at the end was toxic. Not sure if picked up on tv, but Derek must go stuff has started. 

The good news if Killie do punt him is Goodwins already got another job 😜

10 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

We were very poor tonight. Ridiculous standard for professional footballers. Fair play to ICT, they bullied us. They also played a bit. We played industrial hoofball. The atmosphere at the end was toxic. Not sure if picked up on tv, but Derek must go stuff has started. 

No doubt the media would make everyone’s best mate Jack Ross the favourite 

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Under 3 weeks ago Accies beat ICT home and away in the space of three days scoring 5 goals and conceding 1

Accies are fucking murder

Killie must be bad

Honestly it was a terrible watch. Can't see anything but killie finishing bottom now 

31 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Sky have moved Ross County v Aberdeen from 3pm Saturday to 7:45 on the Friday. 

Absolute cunts. 

I have never actually understood how TV companies can do this. Folk pay hard earned money, rearrange their daily schedules, folk traveling in from all over, and they just fuckin move the match to fit their broadcasting shedule to suit themselves.. I agree, it's total bollocks !!