Season 22/23 - Page 83 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

The Smiddy is probably not the ideal pub for me to be watching Rangers games….

To be honest FB, I knew nothing about the Smiddy until I was informed it would be showing the Jags game a couple of weeks ago. Having received further information about its 'leanings', I chose not to go there to watch it. I do not expect to visit it now or in the future.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jcs said:

🤣 your raging

Ha ha.  I did want Rangers to win right enough!!  You get in to school today and concentrate on spelling.  Only kidding JCS.  Have a good one.  I am raging about the Scotland game.  They are like the football team.  Always let you down.

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Sad to see former Morton manager Alan McGraw has passed away. 

https://news.stv.tv/sport/former-hibernian-and-morton-football-player-allan-mcgraw-dies-aged-83

It is indeed. Kind of fitting that he watched Morton win on Saturday from the stand named after him recently. 

Just Fontaine also died today, another goalscoring legend. 

The championship table looks exciting again this season. Queens Park currently tip, 4 points ahead of Dundee. Partick, Morton and Ayr all 7 points behind the leaders 

I hope Queens Park go up and Ayr face Killie in a playoff

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

The championship table looks exciting again this season. Queens Park currently tip, 4 points ahead of Dundee. Partick, Morton and Ayr all 7 points behind the leaders 

I hope Queens Park go up and Ayr face Killie in a playoff

You do listen to me!! Something positive about Scottish football.  I have a few friends from Ayr and used to go with them to Scotland trips so hope they go up.  Burying my wee dog today so a bit sad.  But she will get a good send off.  Stand on kid.

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Obviously slim Jim Goodwin was not a success at the Ewe camp but what exactly did he do to deserve getting pelted with pies, coins etc by the travelling support yesterday?

Unacceptable behaviour. Some people really need to get a grip and a sense of perspective. Goodwin wasn't a success at Aberdeen, no doubt the pie throwers reckon they could have done better and equally no doubt they would have been even worse.

Obviously slim Jim Goodwin was not a success at the Ewe camp but what exactly did he do to deserve getting pelted with pies, coins etc by the travelling support yesterday?

Bellends that should stay away from football 

33 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Unacceptable behaviour. Some people really need to get a grip and a sense of perspective. Goodwin wasn't a success at Aberdeen, no doubt the pie throwers reckon they could have done better and equally no doubt they would have been even worse.

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Bellends that should stay away from football 

Zero whataboutery on my part however, have people (Fans / Officials / Media) corroborated this?

3 minutes ago, Redz said:

Zero whataboutery on my part however, have people (Fans / Officials / Media) corroborated this?

The police are investigating it.  They will look at VAR, CCTV fans and officials.  I don't know Jim Goodwin but hope they identify the culprits.  Unless goodwin is lying?  

13 hours ago, SamP said:

The police are investigating it.  They will look at VAR, CCTV fans and officials.  I don't know Jim Goodwin but hope they identify the culprits.  Unless goodwin is lying?  

They'll probably give a penalty to Rangers.

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

They'll probably give a penalty to Rangers.

Ha ha.  Made me chuckle their!!!  Monday around again and another tenner to Ladbrokes donated.  Got a Teams meeting later on with 2 Man Utd season ticket holders.  Better be careful with what I say.