Season 22/23 - Page 101 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic end to another amazing season in the Championship! Dundee have done well to turn it around and to win the way they did tonight when the pressure was on, they thoroughly deserve it! 👏

If one of the prem teams lose the play off I hope it’s Ayr or Thistle who come up. I really don’t see what Queens Park would bring to the top flight.

First half was end to end, our defending was truly awful. Second half was a different story, think we won a lot more comfortably than the scoreline suggests. 

Owen Coyle has given the most magnificent interview, I think he was watching a different game. 

Massive rebuilding job now, we have three players signed up for next season, not many of this seasons players deserve to stay in all honesty, tonight was very much an excellent blip in terms of performance. 

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dinnae really give a flyin fuck what you think. Next time I drive by that cow I will give it the same with my right hand !! Yae Ken 1314 VA??? Enjoy yir tea n crumpets in front of the telly the morra...

20230505_090320.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, slasher said:

Fantastic end to another amazing season in the Championship! Dundee have done well to turn it around and to win the way they did tonight when the pressure was on, they thoroughly deserve it! 👏

If one of the prem teams lose the play off I hope it’s Ayr or Thistle who come up. I really don’t see what Queens Park would bring to the top flight.

And Ayr v Killie final would be great but I'd love to see Queens Park come up. Something different to the norm and a great story too

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

And Ayr v Killie final would be great but I'd love to see Queens Park come up. Something different to the norm and a great story too

A club with a tiny support, a shitey stadium and a plastic pitch? Nae thanks we’ve already got Livi 🙄 so you can stick yer ‘great story’ VA! 

Got a bad feeling today regarding trouble at Hearts and Aberdeen games.  A lot of bad blood there.  Hope I am wrong though and nobody gets hurt.  Some Dons fans on here were chuckling at Rangers fans a couple of weeks ago.  Not a clever thing to do when they have to go to Glasgow.  Polis will be on plenty overtime in both cities today.  Rangers and Celtic both to win I think.  Hence why I hardly get a coupon up!!  Don't know if either game is on TV?