Season 22/23 - Page 57 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, bonzo said:

You need to get a grip....as does your pal fae the east end?

Wrong. I'm no his fuckin pal, and he is way out of line with his disgusting posts. It's all he does. I might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I was respectful on this topic, then that bigot cunt pipes in. I am nothing like him.. End of !!

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong. I'm no his fuckin pal, and he is way out of line with his disgusting posts. It's all he does. I might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I was respectful on this topic, then that bigot cunt pipes in. I am nothing like him.. End of !!

So if the shoe was on the other foot you wouldn't be saying the same?

Just now, bonzo said:

So if the shoe was on the other foot you wouldn't be saying the same?

No, not to this extent. He does it continually, makes no effort to actually comment on a topic. He is a fuckin bigot with multiple identities who gets a kick out of stirring shit up.. Anyway, I'm not commenting anymore, it's a very sad day for the Football world with the passing of Pele, and I won't waste another second talkin about that fuckin rat RH....

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, not to this extent. He does it continually, makes no effort to actually comment on a topic. He is a fuckin bigot with multiple identities who gets a kick out of stirring shit up.. Anyway, I'm not commenting anymore, it's a very sad day for the Football world with the passing of Pele, and I won't waste another second talkin about that fuckin rat RH....

Do you see what you've just said... Do you? You've just condoned his actions!!! Fuck me no wonder I give this section a miss.

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Doubt if Pele would trust the word of a self confessed bigot to be honest.

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aberdeen looked like a team wanting the manager punted 

Correct, there’s something very disruptive going on, but the manager has to come out and accept his tactics aren’t working for the players he has, he’s been backed by the board and will probably get another couple in this window, it’s a lot of pressure on him to justify it. 

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, there’s something very disruptive going on, but the manager has to come out and accept his tactics aren’t working for the players he has, he’s been backed by the board and will probably get another couple in this window, it’s a lot of pressure on him to justify it. 

I hope he does for some reason.  He seems like a good guy with a good football brain.  Remember St Mirren and Alex Ferguson if you get my meaning.

6 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

St Mirren selling players to Forest Green Rovers, St Johnstone abandoning home advantage in the Cup & Hamilton advertising Rangers v Celtic reserve games!

Football cold turkey after the high of the World Cup!

Not happened overnight.  A pal who I used to play beside got offered a contract by Partick Thistle and also Chesterfield.  Chesterfield offered him 4 times the money.  That must be about 30 years ago.

14 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

St Mirren selling players to Forest Green Rovers, St Johnstone abandoning home advantage in the Cup & Hamilton advertising Rangers v Celtic reserve games!

Football cold turkey after the high of the World Cup!

Apart from the fact St. Mirren haven’t sold anyone to Forest Green YET, if a club like that can afford considerably bigger wages, how is that the fault of St. Mirren?

For what it’s worth, I think Erhahon will turn them down. I don’t think the wage increase would be sufficient to tempt him to a team that appear to be heading back to League Two. It would show an incredible lack of ambition on his part. 

33 minutes ago, Marky said:

Apart from the fact St. Mirren haven’t sold anyone to Forest Green YET, if a club like that can afford considerably bigger wages, how is that the fault of St. Mirren?

For what it’s worth, I think Erhahon will turn them down. I don’t think the wage increase would be sufficient to tempt him to a team that appear to be heading back to League Two. It would show an incredible lack of ambition on his part. 

Or he keeps them up and hits the jackpot with a move to the Championship  🤷🏻‍♂️

15 hours ago, SamP said:

Not happened overnight.  A pal who I used to play beside got offered a contract by Partick Thistle and also Chesterfield.  Chesterfield offered him 4 times the money.  That must be about 30 years ago.

And what happened to Chesterfield.