Season 22/23 - Page 52 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 minutes ago, JECK said:

Maybe something to do with rangers squad being worth over approx  114million more than Aberdeen’s. Simples.

Don’t think that is relevant. No team should be losing a game so late on from that position. Especially as we were not even threatening. Can’t believe we won the game. Arfield just drove us over the line. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, JECK said:

Maybe something to do with rangers squad being worth over approx  114million more than Aberdeen’s. Simples.

Wrong !!! You parked the bus against my Celtic for 90 minutes and only conceded 1 goal. We are miles ahead of sevco and you conceded 2 in 7 minutes at home.. Disgraceful !!!

28 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Don’t think that is relevant. No team should be losing a game so late on from that position. Especially as we were not even threatening. Can’t believe we won the game. Arfield just drove us over the line. 

Agree with this. Rangers weren't very good, they scored from two really poor mistakes made by the Aberdeen defence. Tonight showed how far rangers are behind celtic. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Agree with this. Rangers weren't very good, they scored from two really poor mistakes made by the Aberdeen defence. Tonight showed how far rangers are behind celtic. 

Game changed when Miovski & more so Duk went off, Duk ran the rangers defence ragged but we sat back to far after that & let them play around our penalty area.

49 minutes ago, JECK said:

Nothing to do with that at all. 

They were shocking when Aberdeen pressed them and panicked everytime the ball was within 30 yards of the goal. 

Then a defensive cunt if a manager decided we could hold o to that lead for 25 minutes plus all the injury time we knew was coming and got all he deserved. 

Goodwin is a fucking fraud and has to be sacked for gross misconduct. 

I’ve never been so fucking angry after a game of football than I was tonight, they was fucking spineless from him and he either doesn’t trust himself, or doesn’t trust his players, either way, it’s a fucking disgrace. 

Diabolical defending from Aberdeen.  The way they were letting players run 40 yards unchallenged was unbelievable.  To have so many players back and then lose 2 goals to balls bouncing around in the box?  FFS if you can't defend then get the fkin thing up the other end of the park and try and manage the game from there!

Think the comments prove my point. Aberdeen players simply weren’t good enough over the game as a whole. “can’t defend”..”diabolical defending”. “lose 2 goals to balls bouncing around in the box?  FFS if you can't defend”   If they could spend the same or more than rangers on better defenders they ultimately wouldn’t have lost the game.How can you be surprised at the eventual outcome

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

rangers are miles behind Celtic just now unfortunately.  The rest are miles behind rangers.  Oh and Celtic are miles behind any of the decent leagues in Europe.

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong !!! You parked the bus against my Celtic for 90 minutes and only conceded 1 goal. We are miles ahead of sevco and you conceded 2 in 7 minutes at home.. Disgraceful !!!

I didn’t do anything. Plus I’m not an Aberdeen fan. Is Celtic yours is it? Thick mental. 

52 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok, so you not an Aberdeen fan, you commented on my post, I figured you were.. So how am I thick and mental. Why the need for personal insults ya tit?

this is the greatest post in TAMB history

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok, so you not an Aberdeen fan, you commented on my post, I figured you were.. So how am I thick and mental. Why the need for personal insults ya tit?

You tell him Ramy.  You are pure poetry in motion when you get going.  Imagine you getting personal insults.  No wonder you were forced in to calling him a tit because that doesn't count sure it doesn't.