Season 22/23 - Page 55 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is my dog. His name is Wallace. I can assure you, I have never harmed my Wallace or given him a wank as you say. I have no idea why you would say such a thing. Maybe you could seek some professional help? 

20221126_084119.jpg

What ones the giver? 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This has nothing to do with football, and I'm sure the other members don't really care. No comment as it makes no sense...

No comment from the giant of a man.  But he still commented.  Have you ever heard such thickness?

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ask yir Maw...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ask yir Maw...

Thats a new one Ramy kid.  Nobody ever heard that before I bet.  Mind and read the news on the club like no other tonight.  Merry Xmas.

3 minutes ago, SamP said:

Thats a new one Ramy kid.  Nobody ever heard that before I bet.  Mind and read the news on the club like no other tonight.  Merry Xmas.

Why don't you fuck right off RH. All you do is pile on and stir shit up ya fuckin parasite. Trying to be everyone's pal. Grow the fuck up, or sober up, maybe both...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why don't you fuck right off RH. All you do is pile on and stir shit up ya fuckin parasite. Trying to be everyone's pal. Grow the fuck up, or sober up, maybe both...

OMG.  I am an effing parasite now from the kid that doesn't do personal insults (apart from to everyone else on here).  I will be sober in the morning.  You will still have the tattoos to prove your IQ.  Stand on kid!!  Maybe Santa will bring you a transfer set that you can rub off?  And as they say in Russian.  Moscow. See ya later.

3 hours ago, dipped flake said:

Just witnessed the worst refereeing performance of my life and probably, sadly, the end of Craig Gordon's career.

I come on here and see the usual shite from the same posters. Really sad what this so called message board has sunk to.

Correct. When both team’s fans moan like fuck you know the ref was utterly hopeless.
The Gordon/Fletcher collision was pretty horrific - we were right in line with it on the George Fox upper and the wee man swore he heard a crack (before we even knew the extent). It was never a penalty though as was initially awarded. 

Fingers crossed Craig makes a full recovery. 

18 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Correct. When both team’s fans moan like fuck you know the ref was utterly hopeless.
The Gordon/Fletcher collision was pretty horrific - we were right in line with it on the George Fox upper and the wee man swore he heard a crack (before we even knew the extent). It was never a penalty though as was initially awarded. 

Fingers crossed Craig makes a full recovery. 

From the stills 🙈 can’t see him coming back from that unfortunately, looks at least the rest of the season out. 

1 hour ago, SamP said:

When you give it out you have to take it too.

That’s bollocks, Ramy is just a big dafty, anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see that, too many folk on here playing the man and not the ball just fishing for a reaction.

Unfortunately he always takes the bait, I’m bemused that anyone would get pleasure out of that. ( does it make you feel intellectually superior or something) 

It’s fkn embarrassing, but “hey ho” fill your boots if it makes you happy. 

1 hour ago, duncan II said:

Jesus, I hope Gordon is able to come back.

Pretty tasteless (and unfunny) shite being aimed at Ramy, by the way.

Which part was tasteless?

Surelt not the animal abuse, after all, it’s something he uses against people on a pretty regular basis, or is this one of the things that people class as “banter” unless they don’t find it funny as it’s against them, so it’s then offensive?

Cant have it both ways I’m afraid. 

6 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

That’s bollocks, Ramy is just a big dafty, anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see that, too many folk on here playing the man and not the ball just fishing for a reaction.

Unfortunately he always takes the bait, I’m bemused that anyone would get pleasure out of that. ( does it make you feel intellectually superior or something) 

As much as SamP is a cunt, he’s right here. 

Ramy loves smashing people, calling names, being a bigot, bit as soon as someone says someone to him, they’re childish, a drunk, immature, take your pick. 

The man is a poison to this board and will never disappear due to the lack of moderation nowadays, but it won’t stop me posting completely, just not as often as I used to be as like many others, we’re fed up reading utter pish and replying to it, ronight was a one off for me, he’s still a horrible cunt. 

37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ramy loves smashing people, calling names, being a bigot, bit as soon as someone says someone to him, they’re childish, a drunk, immature, take your pick. 

The man is a poison to this board and will never disappear due to the lack of moderation nowadays, but it won’t stop me posting completely, just not as often as I used to be as like many others, we’re fed up reading utter pish and replying to it, ronight was a one off for me, he’s still a horrible cunt. 

Well said mate. 

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

That is one for the year book.  Calling me a cunt and bemoaning the lack of moderation on the Board regarding name calling.  All in the one breath!!  Superb stuff.

6 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Sorry JJ.  But the 'big daft laddie' excuse doesn't wash.  But everybody's cup of tea isn't everyone's cup of tea.