Season 22/23 - Page 50 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My '67' tattoo, or my newest '1314'? I'm confused. I see nothing wrong with either one to be fair.. 

20221217_073920.jpg

20221217_073718.jpg

Thanks for that Oracle.  Meeting up with pals later and will show them.  What age are you again?  LOL That has to be the best laugh of 2022 by 99' miles.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Wullie Anderson said:

I think that you will find that Linfield hold the world record now. 😉

Just checked Wullie.  Up until last season Rangers and Linfield had both won 55.  Did Linfield win in 21/22?  If so you are correct.  Still leaves the Oracle upset thinking it was his beloved.  Will make him even more upset knowing it's Linfield LOL!!!

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To each is own. Do your pals know who you are? 

Yep.  Just going to watch my team and meeting up in pub beforehand (see what I did there?).  Not interested in Old Firm because of their bigotry of which you are an immaculate example.  That's on both sides btw before you start screaming victimisation.  C'mon the Dons.

2 minutes ago, SamP said:

Just showed my pals your tattoos Ramy bhoy.  Thanks for the laugh.  They can't believe a grown man would get these and get the spelling so wrong on one.  What ai laugh though.  Cheers.

I can just see it. 3 of you sitting at a table with 6 fuckin chairs !! Fuck off and geez peace. 

2 minutes ago, SamP said:

Just showed my pals your tattoos Ramy bhoy.  Thanks for the laugh.  They can't believe a grown man would get these and get the spelling so wrong on one.  What a laugh though.  Cheers.

Edit:  Two of ma pals don't believe they are real.  They asked if you were all there LOL.  Even bigger laugh now.  Right game starts in 30 mins so no more hilarity.

8 minutes ago, Redz said:

That was as brutal as anything under McInnes 

We won't put up with these tactics 

Goodwin can talk budgets all he wants, we got exactly what we deserved

We were set up to try and sneak a point, it almost worked, but they always score. 

Today was a free hit, need to be a bit more attack minded for Tuesday though. 

I'm not paying money to 'sneak a point' - That was embarrassing 

No disrespect to any other team in the league, however, there are none that give Celtic an easier ride than we do

Giving the huns a harder game on Tuesday changes nothing for me

No knee-jerk, he either sorts this, DC does, or we do

32 minutes ago, Redz said:

No disrespect to any other team in the league, however, there are none that give Celtic an easier ride than we do

I didn't bother watching a single second of it and won't bother with highlights. Celtic are too far ahead and we were never going to have a go at them. It's unforgivable at home but even if we did have a go it means absolutely nothing in the long run. 

Goodwin will be in trouble with the fans if he sends the team out to play like that against rangers at home 

19 minutes ago, Redz said:

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Absolutely mate !! 

You get stupider by the minute.  Absolutely mate when he asked you to post on another thread lol.  Anyhoo my team are drawing 1-1 and game is crap.  Only enjoyment was your tattoos today lad.

2 hours ago, Redz said:

RH / Ramy

can you stop spamming the board and keep the childish nonsense to the thread that's been created solely for the two of you please

Aye.  Just make it an Aberdeen Board.  Hence why the Board 'died'.  Anyone with a sense of humour and a wee dig is against all that the sweetie bag rustlers stand up for.  I am now on the TA FB page where everyone has an opinion and a laugh.  Go on it.  You will find plenty of TAMB ex posters who are on it and have a laugh and banter.  I think RH is on it as well as loads of ex posters on here who got fed up of the righteous brothers on here and wants everyone to agree with them.  Doesn't happen in real life Mr Redz.  Get a life.

1 minute ago, Redz said:

Some just want to have normal adult discussions about the football from time to time

It's as simple as that

And how does that go?  If somebody else has a different view then it is not your normal or adult?  Look at the many who have left the Board and now enjoy normal adult discussions about club and Scottish Football.  Differing opinions are the lifeblood of football all over the world.