Season 22/23 - Page 51 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok kid.  You remember that when insulting me and Derek McKinnes (as in your last few posts).  Personal slagging is part of football banter.  You ever been to a pub and had a good time slagging each other?  Nah, didn't think so.  

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Agreed. I won't be responding to Rolling Hills anymore. It's annoying I get it...

Try FB.  You might meet your RH nemesis there.  Oops I forgot.  Religious bigotry isn't allowed on FB TA pages.  So here is your bed.  Stand on.

4 hours ago, SamP said:

Aye.  Just make it an Aberdeen Board.  Hence why the Board 'died'.  Anyone with a sense of humour and a wee dig is against all that the sweetie bag rustlers stand up for.  I am now on the TA FB page where everyone has an opinion and a laugh.  Go on it.  You will find plenty of TAMB ex posters who are on it and have a laugh and banter.  I think RH is on it as well as loads of ex posters on here who got fed up of the righteous brothers on here and wants everyone to agree with them.  Doesn't happen in real life Mr Redz.  Get a life.

The board died because of the likes of you spouting nonsense under numerous aliases, people got so fed up of your inane smugness so do everyone a favour and disappear for good.

Found out last night who RH is on FBTA.  He got banned from here as he was reported by.  I will let you guess.  Suffice to say it was the same person who reports Ramy.  Anyhoo, off to Edinburgh today for WC Final.  Hope Messi lifts it.

8 hours ago, ger intae them said:

You give oxygen to rh and he stays…… it’s everyone who replies to the brain dead pish of rh and raymondo that keeps them alive…… it’s laughable that people don’t have the self control just to dingy their shite.

ps I confess to having replied to them at times….

Leave ma name out if it ya fuckin twat. You're no so innocent yourself.. 

On 12/14/2022 at 6:00 PM, SamP said:

If you read the full article instead of quoting a single line you will find that he is getting rid of the culture of wearing casual clothes and tracksuits to games.  I totally agree with that for all professional teams.  Alex Ferguson and the great managers of the past insisted on it.  I only played Junior and we would have been turned away on matchday with no collar and club tie.  If Rangers had the tradition of including Brown shoes in that then good for them.  A bit of respect for your club and professional values says a lot imo.

Load of nonsense, the last thing a footballer travelling on a bus to a game wants to wear is a suit. Its pointless. They are football players, not business men, they should turn up in club trackies and get on with it.

5 hours ago, Kirk said:

Load of nonsense, the last thing a footballer travelling on a bus to a game wants to wear is a suit. Its pointless. They are football players, not business men, they should turn up in club trackies and get on with it.

Please read the article.  The jackets and ties are for home games only.

33 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Aberdeen equalise just before half time, decent strike from free kick but McGregor has to do better there, was passed him at the side he was standing. 

Aberdeen leading against rangers and this board is as dead as the dodo.