Ukraine - Page 71 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

The Dark Knight?

I dont really know if it is chripper or the same tedious cunt who has a boner for me and Scotty or some other mentalist.

I've been the same poster on here since 2005. If I am an agent of anyone I am playing a hell of a long game. 

The fakes are above. Mostly all appeared post 2014.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Possibly not but very possibly so... especially based on the last post above.

Repetitive trolling and accusing me of wanting a hundred thousand people to die... while consistently being a war mongering cunt of the highest order.

Warmongering?

I have been thoroughly against this invasion by russia from the start. I dont agree with the denazification of ukraine. In what way could i possibly be considered a warmonger?

5 hours ago, Bobster said:

I don’t think this is Chripper (or Taylor1996). Chripper was arrogant I’ll give you that but he knew when to use an apostrophe and his punctuation in general was good. He’d also never say could of, would of, should of etc. He was actually smarter than that.

Lol you have high standards bobster. 

You do realise this is a message board and not to be taken too seriously. If you want good punctuation and grammar then perhaps you should try elsewhere. 

16 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol you have high standards bobster. 

You do realise this is a message board and not to be taken too seriously. If you want good punctuation and grammar then perhaps you should try elsewhere. 

Ha. Yes I believe I do realise that this is a message board and I also know that this wouldn't necessarily be the place I'd come if I wanted good punctuation and grammar.

Thplinth was calling you Chripper, I simply suggested that I didn't think you were Chripper because I thought he was better educated than you. He prided himself on being a wordsmith whereas you say things like could of and should of, your when you mean you're (you are) and its rather than it's. I'm sure someone pointed it out to you and you didn't give a toss. That to me isn't like Chripper.

I'm not judging you, I'm not taking things seriously and I could easily be wrong. I read the board every few days and these things stand out to me that's all. Just observations. 

12 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Ha. Yes I believe I do realise that this is a message board and I also know that this wouldn't necessarily be the place I'd come if I wanted good punctuation and grammar.

Thplinth was calling you Chripper, I simply suggested that I didn't think you were Chripper because I thought he was better educated than you. He prided himself on being a wordsmith whereas you say things like could of and should of, your when you mean you're (you are) and its rather than it's. I'm sure someone pointed it out to you and you didn't give a toss. That to me isn't like Chripper.

I'm not judging you, I'm not taking things seriously and I could easily be wrong. I read the board every few days and these things stand out to me that's all. Just observations. 

Yeh i aint much of a wordsmith and i definitely aint chripper. I actually didnt mind chripper, always a good laugh with that maniac giving his views and he wasnt always wrong with some of his points of view. Saying that it wouldnt surprise me if chripper is hiding under another profile/username in here. 

George Galloway reporting that Liz Truss sent Blinken a text message seconds after the nordstream sabotage saying "It's done".

The Russians' know because they had hacked her phone using the Israeli pegasus spy software!

What a stupid fucking cow if true.

I said a while ago that the way they went after Bojo the Clown over a few parties suggested that he was not compliant enough.

I think the fact this happened almost immediately under the 'leadership' of Liz Truss is very telling. My bet is Bojo had quite rightly baulked at doing this.

So Truss becomes PM on 6th September.

By 28th September the SBS (I guess and their american pals no doubt) have bombed the fuck out of Nordstream 1 & 2 in multiple locations simultaneously.

Approving that attack must have been one of the first things Truss did in office.

Truss then sends her boss a text like a cheap Mafioso wannabe..."It's done". I'll bet she felt big-time there for a few weeks. Probably imaging herself being portrayed by dame judi dench in some future dramatization about how she single handedly toppled Putin and destroyed Russia..

FFS these people clowns and pyschopaths in equal measure. 

Sunak is even worse the Truss IMHO, fuck knows what madness he is agreeing to.

I wonder what the russians will do in revenge... Or the Germans or mainland europe.

People in europe will die this winter as a result of bombing nordstream. Galloway's predictions above might well prove accurate.

Meow. Look at tory boy here getting all upset at Galloway ripping the pish out of Liz Truss. 😀 (Do war mongering neocons have funny handshakes like the masons I wonder.)

Who knows but it's possible. She's got form. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11368619/Liz-Trusss-personal-phone-hacked-Putins-spies-secret-details-negotiations.html

The Mail on Sunday revealed earlier this month that Ms Truss’s mobile phone number – the one that can now be revealed to have been hacked – was for sale on the internet, along with those of 25 Cabinet Ministers, for just £6.49.

Russia’s embassy in London was approached for comment.

Not at all like a circus then. 😀

Tory boy 😂😂😂.  Your gaslighting has no impact on me.  Galloway is a grifter who lost his moral compass - if he ever indeed had one - decades ago.  Anyone pushing him as a source is either an idiot or a charlatan.

It must be a bad day for you as another one of your right wing tough guy leaders got his arse kicked yesterday.  Putin will be next. 

Historically Left wingers are anti-war.

Right wingers are pro-war.

You are attacking Galloway, defending Liz Truss.

Galloway was a labour party member and MP, the book he took into the big brother house (meow again) to enjoy reading was the communist manifesto. He is as left wing as it gets.

Truss in contrast is a raving tory neocon madwoman.

So it is pretty clear who is the closet right winger amongst us. The facts speak for themselves. 

Plus I am the one on this thread posting against the nazis. Whereas you are... 

Look each to their own but people living in the Fuhrer's greenhouse should not be throwing accusations of being right wing.

"Putin will be next." Hmmm who else was it now, that fellah who invaded and tried to destroy Russia... 😀

Edited by thplinth

31 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Mind you there was that time Putin tried to stitch-up his main political rival to stop him re-entering politics and dethroning him. That was pretty tyrannical without a doubt.

Oh no wait... 😀

Alexei Navalvny you mean.  The guy who he tried to murder and who is now in jail, that guy. 

41 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The Juan Guaido of Russian politics? That guy? No not him, much like Guaido, he is a stooge and an arsehole and no threat to anyone.

I was talking about Alexei Salmondovski. Have you not heard of him.

The funniest thing about your narrative is that involves Alex Salmond, the unfunny Fringe stand up and RT host, riding in on his white charger to save the SNP

The story doing the rounds is that Truss used her iphone to text Blinkin "It's done" a minute after nordstream was bombed and it was the icloud not the phone itself that was hacked using an admin login. Apparently you can see the messages... Truss already was the centre of previous serious breach and this latest fuck-up was the real reason she was forced to resign.

It was strange how easily and abruptly she gave up and the timings all certainly fit.

That said it is hard to see where the story originated. Our pal Kimdotcom was on it very early. Not sure but it is a good one though if it is false, very plausible indeed.

16 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The story doing the rounds is that Truss used her iphone to text Blinkin "It's done" a minute after nordstream was bombed and it was the icloud not the phone itself that was hacked using an admin login. Apparently you can see the messages... Truss already was the centre of previous serious breach and this latest fuck-up was the real reason she was forced to resign.

It was strange how easily and abruptly she gave up and the timings all certainly fit.

That said it is hard to see where the story originated. Our pal Kimdotcom was on it very early. Not sure but it is a good one though if it is false, very plausible indeed.

Show us the messages then

Hmmmm... Russia taking it seriously it seems and asking the question. This is apparently on the Russian language version of RT.

Zakharova: Moscow is waiting for London's answer on the communication of the Routes after the emergency with Nord Stream

11/1/2022, 9:28:01 AM

The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, said she was waiting for a response from London regarding a possible message from former British Prime Minister Liz Truss after the emergency at Nord Stream.

6360d67502e8bd26456c9c13.jpg

“I’m interested in London’s answer to the following question: did British Prime Minister Liz Truss send a message to US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken immediately after the Nord Stream gas pipeline was blown up with the words It’s done (“It’s over with him”)?”

— wrote Zakharova in Telegram.

She noted that "millions of people around the world" are waiting for London's response.

Earlier, the founder of the Megaupload and Mega file sharing services, Kim Schmitz, wrote on Twitter that Truss allegedly could send a message to Blinken after the emergency at Nord Stream.

On October 29, the Daily Mail reported that Truss' personal phone had been hacked over the summer.

The Liberal Democrats and the Labor Party called on the UK government to launch an immediate investigation after Truss' personal phone was reported hacked.

Source: russiart

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2022-11-01-zakharova--moscow-is-waiting-for-london-s-answer-on-the-communication-of-the-routes-after-the-emergency-with-nord-stream.r1K9_UCNi.html

kim dotcom is not saying who the source is...

I am really starting to think there might be something to this. If Truss was dumb enough to send this message using her personal iphone (and we all know now, she is) and worse still the message has been copied or downloaded and is in the wrong hands then this is potentially extremely damaging for the UK & US. How else would get her out the door in just 45 days? 😀 

47 minutes ago, aaid said:

Show us the messages then

Sure when you show us all those text messages between the plotters & accusers in the SNP and Peter Murrell revealing the conspiracy to stitch-up Alex Salmond. You know the ones Lady Dorrian (who sent Craig Murray to jail) disallowed the jury from seeing... yet the jury still exonerated him...even without seeing them. Imagine if they had seen them. The deliberations would have lasted five minutes.. You liked your hidden text messages then though. 😀

But yes I am for the full disclosure of all sneaky, dirty, underhand, and/or backstabbing messages, including this one from Liz Truss.

But even if a 'copy' did surface how could you prove it was authentic. They'd just say it was fake. I would... 

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Sure when you show us all those text messages between the plotters & accusers in the SNP and Peter Murrell revealing the conspiracy to stitch-up Alex Salmond. You know the ones Lady Dorrian (who sent Craig Murray to jail) disallowed the jury from seeing... yet the jury still exonerated him...even without seeing them. Imagine if they had seen them. The deliberations would have lasted five minutes.. You liked your hidden text messages then though. 😀

These messages you mean - Jackie Baillie, Alex Cole Hamilton, Murdo Fraser and Margaret Mitchell were obviously in on the act as well.

Clarification of evidence
117. The Committee used its powers under section 23 of the Scotland Act 1998 to
require the production of documents. This was the first time these powers have been
used in the history of the Parliament.

118. This involved the Clerk of the Parliament issuing noticesix on behalf of the
Committee under section 24 of the Scotland Act requiring the Crown Office and
Procurator Fiscal Service to produce certain documents. Some of the documents the
Committee was seeking were correspondence between individuals.

119. On reading the documents received in response to the first notice, the Committee
determined they were in the main personal messages showing individuals supporting
each other and we agreed not to publish them.

120. On reading the documents received in response to the second notice, the
Committee was of the view that the messages were also either supportive in nature or
involved individuals commentating on external events. As such, we agreed not to
publish them.

121. However, we wish to make one comment about the messages. This relates to
evidence provided to the Committee by Peter Murrell, Chief Executive of the SNP, on
8 December 2020.x At that meeting, Mr Murrell was asked to comment on messages
he had sent to an individual about police activity in relation to the former First Minister,
which had appeared in the public domain.

122. We are now aware that the messages quoted at the committee meeting formed
part of a longer exchange of messages. This exchange of messages was provided to
the Committee in response to its second notice under section 24 of the Scotland Act.
Having considered the messages referred to on 8 December 2020 in their full context,
the Committee is clearer that the messages support the explanation for the messages
set out by Mr Murrell in his written evidence.

123. There are other individual messages in the correspondence released to the
Committee which appear to fall into a similar category, namely that when these 
messages are viewed in the context of the full exchanges it becomes clearer that they
are primarily supportive messages.

https://sp-bpr-en-prod-cdnep.azureedge.net/published/SGHHC/2021/3/23/3dc69e08-899e-4d55-aa77-83f08cc4a815/_SGHHC2021R1.pdf