Ukraine - Page 72 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

IF the SBS were involved I would guess they were their usual highly professional and efficient selves and it would have been done leaving the minimum of clues behind, Liz Truss however... 😀

So you're saying that Liz Truss blew up the pipeline herself?

Massive if true.

Surely Truss could not have been stupid enough to think saying only "It's done" could be plausibly denied as being about any number of different things... because it is the timing that makes it so incriminating. One minute after... It was almost like a compulsion to take credit for it somehow... Even if she had waited an hour...

What else could have got Truss to agree to resigning after just 45 days. She will never shake that off her whole life... It must have been something very heavy indeed to get her to agree to do that.

If kimdotcom has just made this up it is an absolute belter, it is very plausible and very believable. 😀

11 minutes ago, aaid said:

So you're saying that Liz Truss blew up the pipeline herself?

Massive if true.

😀 Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

Why are you employing blatant and desperate sophistry in the defense of Liz Truss toryboy?

Seriously why are you so vexed that Liz Truss may have fucked herself in a spectacular fashion. You seem upset. 

There had been no traffic on this thread for days before my posts on Truss and suddenly here you are losing your shit. Not a surprise though really is it Mr Independence.

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

😀 Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

Why are you employing blatant and desperate sophistry in the defense of Liz Truss toryboy?

Seriously why are you so vexed that Liz Truss may have fucked herself in a spectacular fashion. You seem upset. 

There had been no traffic on this thread for days before my posts on Truss and suddenly here you are losing your shit. Not a surprise though really is it Mr Independence.

Liz Truss is an idiot.  You are a manipulative sociopath.

Both these things are true at the same time.

😀 You've gone from zero to mental here in about 5 posts. I would never has guessed Liz Truss would have pushed your buttons so badly. Defending the 'journalism' of the BBC was a real (and revealing) low on here but defending Liz Truss is coming in a close second. WTF. 😀 Bizarre.

25 minutes ago, aaid said:

You are a manipulative sociopath.

You've got an interesting habit of accusing me and others of the things you are most guilty of yourself aaid.

Here is your opening post after I posted the video of George Galloway reporting the story about Liz Truss.

On 10/31/2022 at 10:34 AM, aaid said:

That’s Mr Independence pushing George Galloway’s pish right there.

Immediate ad hominem... bringing independence into it... trying to smear me by association with Galloway... all blatant sophistry.

All because George Galloway said bad things about Liz Truss... It is you who is being the manipulative sociopath here. Sorry to break it to you. Your posts above speak for themselves. Enjoy the rest of your day.

(Speaking of above was that a login error? 😀)

What is definitely true is that Russia would have no need to destroy the Nordstream pipeline.  That would be like me cutting the water supply pipe to my house so that i could change a tap washer, rather than just turning off the wee tap that isolates the system from the mains.  I'm assuming here that Russia has such a valve fitted to the pipeline so they could turn off the supply any time they wanted without having to run the risk of conducting a covert operation underwater.

This Truss story has a ring of truth about it.  She really is that thick.  It would not surprise me one little bit if this was an incredibly clumsy black ops thing conducted by the USA and/or one of its stooges.

Edited by Alibi

44 minutes ago, Alibi said:

What is definitely true is that Russia would have no need to destroy the Nordstream pipeline.  That would be like me cutting the water supply pipe to my house so that i could change a tap washer, rather than just turning off the wee tap that isolates the system from the mains.  I'm assuming here that Russia has such a valve fitted to the pipeline so they could turn off the supply any time they wanted without having to run the risk of conducting a covert operation underwater.

Everyone thought the Poles destroyed the German Gleiwitz Radar station in 1939 too 

As I said earlier. Russian pipelines have been blown up twice before in the last few years with Russia being blamed for it. As part of geopolitical plays. I detailed the accusations earlier in this thread.

Also the mechanism in pipeline pressure means you don't even need a bomb you can create a "vaccuum bomb"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkmenistan-gas-sb-idUSTRE54S4TG20090529

Now of course I wouldn't be putting any money on America/UK not doing it though.

This latest story doesn't make sense at all though.

Truss phone was hacked in July and replaced, the Nordstream was blown up in September. The timeline doesn't match.

It's also funny to think that after a black-op happens the PM whatsapp a top US official like it was some sort of movie.

Reminds me of the famous Abraham Lincoln quote:

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet"

Edited by phart

17 minutes ago, phart said:

This latest story doesn't make sense at all though.

Truss phone was hacked in July and replaced, the Nordstream was blown up in September. The timeline doesn't match.

Look at you coming on here with your pesky facts.  

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Surely Truss could not have been stupid enough to think saying only "It's done" could be plausibly denied as being about any number of different things... because it is the timing that makes it so incriminating. One minute after... It was almost like a compulsion to take credit for it somehow... Even if she had waited an hour...

What else could have got Truss to agree to resigning after just 45 days. She will never shake that off her whole life... It must have been something very heavy indeed to get her to agree to do that.

If kimdotcom has just made this up it is an absolute belter, it is very plausible and very believable. 😀

So, how do we know it was 1 minute later? Do they know the exact time the pipeline was blown up. 

20 minutes ago, jailender said:

So, how do we know it was 1 minute later? Do they know the exact time the pipeline was blown up. 

It is known to almost the exact second as the explosions were captured on seismological equipment. 

Plus the pipelines are all heavily monitored and as you would expect it caused a massive pressure fall. 

So they know the moment it went bang for sure.

Edited by thplinth

Truss was hacked when she was foreign secretary using the Israeli Pegasus software. This was all hushed up during the Tory leadership battle and is now coming to light. This is a massive scandal in its own right apparently.

kimdotcom is saying this time as PM it was her personal iPhone that was hacked via the iCloud. 

Different phones. Different hacks. Same idiot. 

You can see why she would have to resign immediately if this is true.

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Truss was hacked when she was foreign secretary using the Israeli Pegasus software. This was all hushed up during the Tory leadership battle and is now coming to light. This is a massive scandal in its own right apparently.

kimdotcom is saying this time as PM it was her personal iPhone that was hacked via the iCloud. 

Different phones. Different hacks. Same idiot. 

You can see why she would have to resign immediately if this is true.

So tanking the economy was just a coincidence then?

So now you realize your error on the timing we are on to another ‘pesky fact’ are we. 😀

I don’t know aaid but I think it is possible Truss was capable of being rubbish at more than one thing at a time.

I am starting to wonder if she got the job just to bomb the pipeline, allegedly. 

They know. 

Intelligence chief says indirect grounds prove Truss’ message concerned Nord Stream blasts.

Lizz Truss is so dumb... such a pointless message as well. Dropped us right in the shit. But to be fair I think they were onto what the UK is/was up to anyway. 

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/11/05/ukraine-russia-issues-warning-britain-is-too-deep-in-this-conflict/

What is Britain's game here and why are we so keen to kick start a war with Russia. Who is actually responsible for these decisions in the UK? Gambling with all our lives... it is madness. I shudder to think what Sunak is up to.