Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 297 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can see in Austria Sturm Graz who are top played TSV Hartberg, Johnston was on the bench for Sturm and Bowat played the full match for TSV finished 2-1 Sturm. Andy Irving is currently injured.

Man of the match for Liam Morrison and Dom Hyam also rated highly.

Did not see this move Jon Mccracken joined accrington on an emergency loan and has had back to back clean sheets. 

3 hours ago, syecosse said:

From what I can see in Austria Sturm Graz who are top played TSV Hartberg, Johnston was on the bench for Sturm and Bowat played the full match for TSV finished 2-1 Sturm. Andy Irving is currently injured.

Man of the match for Liam Morrison and Dom Hyam also rated highly.

Did not see this move Jon Mccracken joined accrington on an emergency loan and has had back to back clean sheets. 

Good updates. No embarrassment in Johnston only on the bench for a side that's top of the league , I'm sure his time will come.  Also great to see Bowat & Morrison getting regular first team football.

10 hours ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

2nd goal of the season for Karamoko Dembele at Blackpool tonight. 

Not 21 until February so probably should be in our under 21s if he’s up for it. 

Crikey. Be some turnup for the books if he ended up an international footballer! Can’t see it. 

On 10/25/2023 at 12:30 PM, BryanBlessed said:

McTominay giving away another penalty. He's a bit of a bombscare in his own box and let's his man away from him far too easily imo.

Thank fuck their keeper saved it.  McTominay is the United fans' fall guy at the best of times, never mind after effectively losing them 2 points in an important game at the death!

Edited by todd

28 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

A few Aberdeen fans saying it all went wrong when he was taken off.

I didn't see the game last night but any time I have seen Barron play he's impressed me. He could easily be a future Scotland player.