Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 281 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

4 minutes ago, Tartan Chris said:

Played really well for them so far, good to see. De Zerbi showing loads of faith in him as they could've easily gone out and signed a top CM to replace Caciedo and Macalister. 

Agreed - it’s pretty quickly becoming clear that he is that top CM. He’s been pulling the strings so far and I’m not sure if it counts as an assist, but his shot made that goal.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonali never got a sniff. Billy Gilmour masterclass. Tuchel is a Fanny 😂 This boy could play for Barca and he would suit them. Not sure everyone is aware about a horrible issue in his personal life that has now hopefully been resolved, and he seems to be hitting form after a difficult period for him. Check Twitter. Raving about him. Basically, he's better than what they just sold for about 200 million 🙌😍😂

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Tonali never got a sniff. Billy Gilmour masterclass. Tuchel is a Fanny 😂 This boy could play for Barca and he would suit them. Not sure everyone is aware about a horrible issue in his personal life that has now hopefully been resolved, and he seems to be hitting form after a difficult period for him. Check Twitter. Raving about him. Basically, he's better than what they just sold for about 200 million 🙌😍😂

Tbh, I would not want him to go back to Chelsea. He's at a club that now appreciates his talent

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

His first professional senior goal comes on Friday 

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I reckon guardiola might buy gilmour eventually. Hes a perfect fit for a team like man city.

He's the player I always wanted to be, but I was too old when I developed a wee bit of positional sense and appreciated the art of passing. I was brought up on blood and snotter football 🙄. My wee lad plays that position, sitting in front of a 3 with 2 ahead of him. Probs not making it but our U13s is great fun just now. Like actual 'football manager' stuff 😂 Hes been voted Captain and they're 5 games in to their first season at 11s with refs. Needs to study Billy Gilmour 💪🏻 

7 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Great to see gilmour doing well.

The irish seem to have gotten lucky with Evan Ferguson. The lad looks like a serious talent. Saying that the rest of their team is pretty garbage so i cant see much success for him at international level.

He’s certainly a better player we have got in that area of the park. Having said that I would definitely rather our starting 11 than theirs. 

7 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

He’s certainly a better player we have got in that area of the park. Having said that I would definitely rather our starting 11 than theirs. 

Agreed, I'd certainly forego a decent striker for a great rest of the team.  I certainly wouldn't swap with ROI

6 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Man of the match as well. 

Not good enough for the SPFL according to a couple on here.. 

I'm not in either camp but he was shote during his last spell in the SPFL, so it's not hard  to think this. 

2 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Gilmour is a great young pro. Seems to have a great attitude. I think he could play for any top team in any of the so called big leagues. 

The media down here would be going ape shit If was English.