Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 231 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Orraloon said:

McBurnie is 26. I'm not sure what your point is with this one?

Said a 27 year old like Shankland meaning Shankland. 

27 and next to no experience at any decent level,Stewart and Nisbet are well ahead potential wise with McBurnie well ahead experience wise. 

There is also a rumour that McBurnie has finally grown up and is working a lot harder at his game so you could even say he has more potential for improvement 

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

Haven't got a problem with Shankland or Nisbet but it's this McBurnie should never play for us again at any cost carry on that i find absurd. 

youd think we have a surplus of international strikers at our disposal where we can cast aside anyone we wish - in reality 3 or 4 players missing due to suspension, injury, loss of form etc and we have a problem 

Honestly dont think were in a position to dismiss anyone whos playing at a decent level 

2 hours ago, borojock said:

youd think we have a surplus of international strikers at our disposal where we can cast aside anyone we wish - in reality 3 or 4 players missing due to suspension, injury, loss of form etc and we have a problem 

Honestly dont think were in a position to dismiss anyone whos playing at a decent level 

Exactly.If the guy is scoring bring him back.You don't need to like the guys personality you know.😗

13 hours ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

I’d have him in the squad. Looks quality and only 20. 

Would definitely have him over Jack & Mclean. They've done a job in the past but we need to start looking to the future. 
McGregor & McTominay (if fit) would be my midfield duo after their performances against Ukraine & Ireland but I'd like to see Ferguson & Hackney as the backups.