The news thread - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, phart said:

Is the policing bill going through under the radar while all the covid/free hoose at boris fiasco goes on?5

The borders bill? They seem to be passing a succession of controversial bills during these successive scandals

12 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

More shit for Boris to deal with.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59591917

Starting to look like some powerful people have had enough of him. Gone by the end of January, I reckon.

But who's going to replace him?

I saw that earlier and thought the same. They are also getting investigated for other xmas parties that allegedly took place.  It has to be more than a coincidence this is all unfolding now.
He has managed to survive up till now right enough so who knows. 

46 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I saw that earlier and thought the same. 

I get the feeling Michael Gove is behind the scenes, orchestrating all this with his slimey octopus tentacles

12 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

I get the feeling Michael Gove is behind the scenes, orchestrating all this with his slimey octopus tentacles

I wouldn’t disagree but I think there’s also a shit load of stuff on him waiting to come out.   

Interesting there’s also been damaging revelations this week about both Raab and Williamson.

My money’s on team Rishi. 

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

I wouldn’t disagree but I think there’s also a shit load of stuff on him waiting to come out.   

Interesting there’s also been damaging revelations this week about both Raab and Williamson.

Sunak seems like the Tories new golden boy, but i was thinking he might not have the network of backers yet?

Is he not still in the building phase of the Tory power game?

Just now, Dave78 said:

Sunak seems like the Tories new golden boy, but i was thinking he might not have the network of backers yet?

The backers will go for whoever is the most electable.  That’s the one constant about the Tories, they are absolutely ruthless when it comes to retaining power, just ask Maggie.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

1 hour ago, Dave78 said:

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if it was Sunak camp. He really is the only one that is relatively undamaged goods. ‘Undamaged’ by Tory standards that is. 

Its terrible to say but I would not be surprised if the news of Boris’s new baby was not used to bolster sympathy for his side. They really will stop at nothing.
Was his last child not born at a time when his credibility was flagging 🤔

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Its terrible to say but I would not be surprised if the news of Boris’s new baby was not used to bolster sympathy for his side. They really will stop at nothing.
Was his last child not born at a time when his credibility was flagging 🤔

I think the last time it was the announcement she was pregnant that coincided with some difficulty or other.

First thing I did when I heard this news was to check back to when they said it would be due when they it was announced. It was supposed to be due in December but I still wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t induced. 

18 minutes ago, aaid said:

I think the last time it was the announcement she was pregnant that coincided with some difficulty or other.

First thing I did when I heard this news was to check back to when they said it would be due when they it was announced. It was supposed to be due in December but I still wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t induced. 

🤣🤣 that is taking it TOO far . 

You are conjuring up an image of Mr Johnson 'shagging for England', to have a ready supply of babies to hand, should he feel the need to produce one acknowledged as his own, for political purposes. What we used to have royals for?

34 minutes ago, aaid said:

Lol. You are a nut. Scottish Nasty party.

20 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

🤣🤣 that is taking it TOO far . 

You really wouldn’t put it past them though. 

doesn’t seem to have worked as it’s way down the news, with sleaze still the lead stories. 

17 minutes ago, aaid said:

You really wouldn’t put it past them though. 

doesn’t seem to have worked as it’s way down the news, with sleaze still the lead stories. 

I dont  trust the Tories in any way whatsoever but I really dont think they are capable of stooping that low . I do however think they would have no qualms about using the birth to their advantage . 

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I dont  trust the Tories in any way whatsoever but I really dont think they are capable of stooping that low . I do however think they would have no qualms about using the birth to their advantage . 

Remember this is a guy who refuses to acknowledge the existence of one of his other children.