The news thread - Page 157 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

A buck toothed "man" has just won Miss Netherlands 2023

Miss Netherlands 2023: Rikkie Valerie Kolle Becomes FIRST Transgender Model  To Win Prestigious Title | Entertainment News, Times Now

Would love to hear the conversations between the runners up, they’d probably dreamt about winning this since they were wee lassies when he was wanting to be Bob de Builder. Need Piers on the case

Hardeep Singh Kohli is sweating like a Grand National Winner as Police confirm they are looking into further harassment claims by two women

His taste in women would appear to be the same as his comedy .......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66168828

12 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Hardeep Singh Kohli is sweating like a Grand National Winner as Police confirm they are looking into further harassment claims by two women

His taste in women would appear to be the same as his comedy .......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66168828

Indeed. 😦

There was a wee group on Twitter last week, including that Laura McConnell lassie quoted in the article (a genuinely unpleasant person, going by what I've seen of her output online) all stating that he's pestered them in the past.

Of course, if it's all true then hell mend him, he deserves everything he gets.

44 minutes ago, scotlad said:

Indeed. 😦

There was a wee group on Twitter last week, including that Laura McConnell lassie quoted in the article (a genuinely unpleasant person, going by what I've seen of her output online) all stating that he's pestered them in the past.

Of course, if it's all true then hell mend him, he deserves everything he gets.

I suspect it possibly is true, Popbitch have been going on about him for years.  

On 7/9/2023 at 5:05 PM, Ally Bongo said:

A buck toothed "man" has just won Miss Netherlands 2023

Miss Netherlands 2023: Rikkie Valerie Kolle Becomes FIRST Transgender Model  To Win Prestigious Title | Entertainment News, Times Now

Without wanting to be too objectifying and putting the bigger debate to one side for a second, surely there must be better looking transgender candidates for Miss Netherlands never mind better looking women?!

30 minutes ago, phart said:

You must be the only person in Scotland that isn't blocked by John Nicolson - apart from Aaid ....

11 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

You must be the only person in Scotland that isn't blocked by John Nicolson - apart from Aaid ....

I only have an account so i can read stuff. Never used to have one when I could read stuff without one.

1 hour ago, exile said:

Could this be a 'dead cat' story?

Designed to deflect us from what the Tories are up to on other fronts...

It's mostly part of an insane culture war thing about identity , folk going on about litter boxes in schools etc. Inane drivel.

However the culture wars are used as a divisive tactic in the same way. This is ridiculous enough to count as a specific deat cat one i guess.

26 minutes ago, aaid said:

Don’t be a dick and you won’t get blocked. 

You dont need to be a dick to get blocked by Nicolson particularly after constructively interacting with him since his time on This Week