The news thread - Page 244 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Could this be the beginning of the end for Netanyahu? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68658415

Or end of days moves up a gear . He’s the type to do something to try and fuk up the kick off in Munich this June. Demon that he is. 
Still glad Iceland put Israel out of the Euros , but might not be good for humanity. They’re playing Ukraine tomorrow. Iceland, that is. No pressure there then. 

1 hour ago, Shaundy said:

Or end of days moves up a gear . He’s the type to do something to try and fuk up the kick off in Munich this June. Demon that he is. 
Still glad Iceland put Israel out of the Euros , but might not be good for humanity. They’re playing Ukraine tomorrow. Iceland, that is. No pressure there then. 

?

Netanyahu is an "ally" of the west and poses no danger to us - we will probably face repercussions from extremists because of his actions but that's a different matter

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

Hope so. He seems a very unpleasant human being.

The problem is - If we were of the Zionist mindset like Netanyahu would we be doing anything different ?

The Israeli's gave up trying to find a solution to Palestine maybe 20 years or so ago - when the settlements ramped up

They realised that the Islamists in Palestine were never ever going to accept the state of Israel and the result is what we are seeing now

Ironically it does have a "final solution" ring to it

52 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

DUP leader Jeffrey Donaldson resigns after being charged of historical sex offences.

Bet you won't find the MSM and Unionists whipping themselves into a frenzy over this one

I suppose it depends what type of "offences" they are but it already looks more serious than the Salmond allegations

Louis Gossett Jr passes away aged 87

Was brilliant in An Officer and a Gentleman

Also in one of my favs - Iron Eagle

5 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

DUP leader Jeffrey Donaldson resigns after being charged of historical sex offences.

I have no love for Unionism. However Donaldson did manage to get them back into Stormont and I hope that these charges doesn't derail that.

3 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

I have no love for Unionism. However Donaldson did manage to get them back into Stormont and I hope that these charges doesn't derail that.

Another dodgy knighthood. 

49 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

The main headline on the bbc at the moment is "The king smiles at easter service". The state broadcaster really has passed over into Kim Yong Un territory. 

The entire unionist media seem to need to promote him and the rest of the royal family at every opportunity. It’s like the presenters that have to flog useless  crap on the shopping channel. 

18 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

The entire unionist media seem to need to promote him and the rest of the royal family at every opportunity. It’s like the presenters that have to flog useless  crap on the shopping channel. 

🤣🤣🤣

Here is a very well balanced article on the Hate Crime Bill. It's not often you get any balance in any MSM outlet these days. The new law is being defended by Adam Tompkins, former Tory MSP and arch SNP hater. They might just be doing an April fool on him though? 😉

https://news.stv.tv/politics/scotlands-hate-crime-law-comes-into-force-today-what-should-i-know

45 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Hamish Husband endorses new tartan plant for the Euros.

https://www.thenational.scot/resources/images/17920146.jpg?type=mds-article-642

Developed at the Cardwell Garden Centre, hundreds will be planted in the Englisher Garten, Munich.

😄

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, she will need to try harder.

The police have apparently had complaints about her too. Some people are just beyond sad. 

Joanna Cherry is stirring the hornet's nest

Acknowledges the Police Statement on J K Rowling but want's to know if she has been put on the list ...