Coronavirus - Page 73 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

32 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Yes but he is still electioneering. Anything less than 200,000 deaths and he will claim success. 

The thing is, if there's one skill that guy possesses it's the capacity to tell bare-faced lies, spout nonsense & then just do a handbrake turn & claim it all as his great wisdom. The whole world heard him say American churches would be packed on Easter Sunday! 

The worst fear for me is that if he senses he's losing, he will find a way to cancel the election (I assume they must be getting behind schedule anyway with the primaries?)

11 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

How come so many right wing politicians and commentators seem to have got this so far, Johnson, Jack, Hancock, Toby Young. Is it that they weren't taking it seriously, didn't follow their own advice or maybe just wanted to avoid the cameras.  I'm unaware of too many other politicans having it, although that my just  be because its not been as well publicized.

It's a Commie conspiracy?

Waiters spitting in their soup? Wanking into their salad?

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

Apologies if already asked - Individual pension pots and savings at risk in order to pay for this at some stage ?

Probably. You pension pot might have already taken a big hit. Depends on where it is invested. 

17 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Probably.  

Which prompted my thoughts

Right now we're being spoon fed what an incredible bailout package this is

I suspect they'll be back to recover some / most of it in time

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Me too, I am saving a bloody fortune in this pandemic , god knows what shit I normally spend all my money on ! 😁

It's mad aye we saved a fortune and all this month so must usually just spunk it on crap - other thing noticed today was put the purple bin out and it was barely half full.  

16 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Good advice. 
PM me your address and I’ll send you the first batch of pasta 

Just want to check you’ve the ratios right on the new currency – I was thinking:

Ø           1 bit of pasta = 1p

Ø           1 loo roll is a quid

Ø            Blowjob’s are £20

Ø           Reach-around £50 but restricted to the new nobility. 

Pasta seems a bit cheap for financial advice and last thing we want is the blowjob devalued from the off risking the need to suck someone off for a Chomp even with a loo roll change. 

Edited by ThistleWhistle

8 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Just want to check you’ve the ratios right on the new currency – I was thinking:

Ø           1 bit of pasta = 1p

Ø           1 loo roll is a quid

Ø            Blowjob’s are £20

Ø           Reach-around £50 but restricted to the new nobility. 

Pasta seems a bit cheap for financial advice and last thing we want is the blowjob devalued from the off risking the need to suck someone off for a Chomp even with a loo roll change. 

Could be time to revaluate everything 

CBC9CB68-4006-4B39-BAE5-0E76F67DA37B.jpeg

What over-the-counter drugs would be good to have in your medicine cabinet right now? I read that ibuprofen is a bad idea with this particular virus so what would be a good alternative? Anyone got any views? (I fully understand I should check with my doctor first etc etc.) 

I have bought some sudafed type products (just in case) but feck knows if they are that advisable. Anything else out there that might prove useful should the flu hit the fan?

Edited by thplinth