Old Firm Game - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rangers were better, but will say. The rangers club is a fuckin disgrace. Morales with cut throat gesture, Gerrard giving it, the cunt squaring up to John Kennedy. I can accept defeat, but this that is an embarrassment to football, let alone Scotland. 

😂

Absolutely pathetic again from Celtic against Rangers. Lennon hasn’t a clue. Celtic have far superior players but yet again he cannot get them to perform against a little more than decent, organised and determined side.

I said it after the cup final and I will say it again - the board appointing Lennon on the cheap will hand the title to Rangers.

We need to get rid of him now and get in a tactically aware manager who can get the best out of the quality we have. Lennon clearly cannot and Rangers will win the title if he remains.

3 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Absolutely pathetic again from Celtic against Rangers. Lennon hasn’t a clue. Celtic have far superior players but yet again he cannot get them to perform against a little more than decent, organised and determined side.

I said it after the cup final and I will say it again - the board appointing Lennon on the cheap will hand the title to Rangers.

We need to get rid of him now and get in a tactically aware manager who can get the best out of the quality we have. Lennon clearly cannot and Rangers will win the title if he remains.

Best thing for Rangers was Celtic winning the treble last season and Lawell giving Lennon the job on a permanent basis. 

2 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

To be fair, Celtic are a lot better off points-wise at this stage than they were last season.  The difference is there seems to be a different mentality about The Rangers.  However, that's twice in a month they've played you off the park and it should set alarm bells ringing.  I can't see them slipping up the way they did last year.

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rangers were better, but will say. The rangers club is a fuckin disgrace. Morales with cut throat gesture, Gerrard giving it, the cunt squaring up to John Kennedy. I can accept defeat, but this that is an embarrassment to football, let alone Scotland. 

😂😂😂😂

Someone get his mammy 

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have dignity in defeat Ramy.  Rangers are a better side.  In every department.  Away and get the hoopy pyjamas on and under the shamrock duvet to hide.  In fact just get the pipes oot for a lament.  Rangers are the best team in Scotland now.  Get over it.  and remember.  We are all Neil Lennon.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Have dignity in defeat Ramy.  Rangers are a better side.  In every department.  Away and get the hoopy pyjamas on and under the shamrock duvet to hide.  In fact just get the pipes oot for a lament.  Rangers are the best team in Scotland now.  Get over it.  and remember.  We are all Neil Lennon.

Fuck off..

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Oh aye.  The old hockey tournament thing.  You weren't really bothered about the Cellic game.  Hockey forever!!

I was actually. I watched the match down my CSC. I am now taking me son to his hockey tournament. It's called being a responsible parent...

We were bullied technically and physically again today. Very disappointing to see Lenny repeat the same mistakes especially at home. We need 3 quality players in January to protect our position. 

Also Lenny has to realise who the players are who disappear in this fixture i. e Christie, Forrest and Johnston. There's a common denominator there 🤔