Season 19/20 - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 hours ago, WCTA said:

I’m in full agreement there Chief. 😄

He presented the bairns team with their medals down in Blackpool a few months ago after a tournament and was going full Hun until he realised the team from Scotland was from Aberdeen and he claimed, Rangers were always in his heart and playing for them was a higher achievement than playing Brazil at the World Cup. 

He certainly never expected a bunch of 10 year olds to boo him and sing Stand Free, not that I had any influence over it, I’m merely a coach 😂😂

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

He presented the bairns team with their medals down in Blackpool a few months ago after a tournament and was going full Hun until he realised the team from Scotland was from Aberdeen and he claimed, Rangers were always in his heart and playing for them was a higher achievement than playing Brazil at the World Cup. 

He certainly never expected a bunch of 10 year olds to boo him and sing Stand Free, not that I had any influence over it, I’m merely a coach 😂😂

Excellent piece of literature.  A guy played for one team and the kids sing another song about another team.  Fan tastic stuff and really educational.

39 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Excellent piece of literature.  A guy played for one team and the kids sing another song about another team.  Fan tastic stuff and really educational.

Should’ve made the guy feel at home....

and sang and about killing catholic’s. 😬

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Isn't it true that Dick Advocaat never even wanted Hendry at Rangers ? Murray just went over his managers head and signed him.

Not impressed with Hendry's personal conduct since retiring as a player. Not nice man at all.

8 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Isn't it true that Dick Advocaat never even wanted Hendry at Rangers ? Murray just went over his managers head and signed him.

Not impressed with Hendry's personal conduct since retiring as a player. Not nice man at all.

Aye, appears to be an absolute rubber nut. 

17 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Aye, appears to be an absolute rubber nut. 

I'm really surprised that TA charity functions are hiring him as a guest speaker and showering him with hero worship.

His conduct towards the couple he was involved in a failed business venture with and then behaviour towards his ex girlfriend are despicable.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know mate. No disrespect to Abeedeen, but Celtic are all over them. One way traffic... Not a big crowd either..

Celtic have been good but Aberdeen have offered nothing. There's no fight, no spirit and apparently no organisation. 

They're not good enough to play out from the back against Celtic so why keep trying? There's no leadership on display whatsoever. 

It's like watching Pedro's Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Celtic have been good but Aberdeen have offered nothing. There's no fight, no spirit and apparently no organisation. 

They're not good enough to play out from the back against Celtic so why keep trying? There's no leadership on display whatsoever. 

It's like watching Pedro's Rangers. 

Agreed. Celtic are walking through them. What is up wae McIness? He gonnae get the sack soon if this keeps up..

31 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

His many pals in the media will be saying he needs more time. :-)) 

Id be interested to hear what the Aberdeen fans on here think of him now. 

I seem to remember them being fairly evenly split before but I'm assuming that's not going to be the picture now. 

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Id be interested to hear what the Aberdeen fans on here think of him now. 

I seem to remember them being fairly evenly split before but I'm assuming that's not going to be the picture now. 

Most I know have been calling for his head for quite some time now.