Season 19/20 - Page 53 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Nope. A drive-by shooting in Perth. (With specific cultural and geographical consideration given to the persona asking for new jokes).

Ah, the penny drops............. (I'm in big catch up mode on the TAMB). 😊

7 minutes ago, WCTA said:

We’ve just jumped up above 4 teams with this win. Every result has gone for us tonight. Even Livingston and County dropping points has brought them closer. What a turnaround for Saints in the league tonight. 😃

See, telt you. 2 places off the top six.

Absolute cruise for Rangers tonight with Ryan Jack head and shoulders above everyone else. 

Struggling to remember the name of the guy that Parky said would replace him when he left and was so much better but I'd be interested to see how they've performed since then. 

19 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Absolute cruise for Rangers tonight with Ryan Jack head and shoulders above everyone else. 

Struggling to remember the name of the guy that Parky said would replace him when he left and was so much better but I'd be interested to see how they've performed since then. 

Shinnie?

Mclean?

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Bad night for Killie but a joke sending off didn't help.

From my view it looked as clear cut a “last man” foul as you’ll get. Apparently TV pictures show he got the ball, but not seen it yet. You’ll have had a better view live.

100% shaped the outcome of the game, so a massive break for us if it was wrong.

I really enjoyed the game though, Killie were pretty impressive considering, was glad they had 10 men.

Great support through from Killie who all stayed to applaud their team off the park.

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

From my view it looked as clear cut a “last man” foul as you’ll get. Apparently TV pictures show he got the ball, but not seen it yet. You’ll have had a better view live.

The ref must've had a similar view to you then...

I had pretty much the opposite view to that angle. I think the ref would’ve had a similar view to me.

I’m not 100% convinced it’s a good tackle (in modern football) based on that clip ball changes direction, but not sure if he goes through long or not?