Season 19/20 - Page 205 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Just seeing the clubs were given it at 10am, nothing filtering through yet?

It was given in a locked box with 9,999,999,999,999 possible combinations to open

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

According to STV sport presenter Raman Bhardwaj, the Ibrox club's legal opinion is stated in the dossier.

And it reportedly also states: “Rangers have a reasonably good prospect of obtaining from court an order for the removal of Neil Doncaster as director and chief executive of SPFL.”

SPFL statement seems to counter that viewpoint quite strongly.

An SPFL spokesman said: “It is now a month since Rangers accused the SPFL of bullying and corruption relating to the Dundee FC return.

“At last, Rangers have issued their ‘dossier’ and we will now take time to review it, before responding to all 42 clubs.

“Since Rangers publicly demanded the suspension of the SPFL’s chief executive and legal counsel, everyone in Scottish football has waited patiently for them to present their case.

“However, an initial examination of their ‘dossier’ has failed to identify a single shred of evidence to support Rangers’ vociferous claims of corruption, bullying and coercion by SPFL staff.

“If Rangers have any good reason for Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie to be suspended, we have yet to see it.”

10 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

According to STV sport presenter Raman Bhardwaj, the Ibrox club's legal opinion is stated in the dossier.

And it reportedly also states: “Rangers have a reasonably good prospect of obtaining from court an order for the removal of Neil Doncaster as director and chief executive of SPFL.”

Genuine question, because I don't know this. Under what law could a court order a Chief Executive to be removed from his post?

The SPFL statement is a skewering. The putting the word 'dossier' in quotes is a withering condemnation of the evidence.

Ragdolled in public by Don Neilcaster, well played Rangers. What a humiliation 😀

8 minutes ago, beardy said:

An SPFL spokesman said: “It is now a month since Rangers accused the SPFL of bullying and corruption relating to the Dundee FC return.

“At last, Rangers have issued their ‘dossier’ and we will now take time to review it, before responding to all 42 clubs.

“Since Rangers publicly demanded the suspension of the SPFL’s chief executive and legal counsel, everyone in Scottish football has waited patiently for them to present their case.

“However, an initial examination of their ‘dossier’ has failed to identify a single shred of evidence to support Rangers’ vociferous claims of corruption, bullying and coercion by SPFL staff.

“If Rangers have any good reason for Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie to be suspended, we have yet to see it.”

The whole of rangers football club can get to fuck. Lying bastards. Why this shambles has been allowed to carry on is beyond belief. Face it, yir club is fuckin gash and you are miles behind Celtic FC.. Enough is enough FFS...

3 minutes ago, Kirk said:

rangers fans having an absolute meltdown on twitter

I love the incredulity that the SPFL have a copy of the 'dossier' (thanks Mr Doncaster for the quotes idea).

Why the fvck would they not have a copy. 😀

Ive just read that they think the Alloa chairman was one of the bullies in the whole debacle.

Can I just say to all Scottish club chairmen/women, chief execs or whatever other relevant title, if you got bullied from Alloa, Jesus fucking Christ, what a time to be alive.

Rangers fans blame Alloa 😂😂

Just now, beardy said:

I love the incredulity that the SPFL have a copy of the 'dossier' (thanks Mr Doncaster for the quotes idea).

Why the fvck would they not have a copy. 😀

Theyre also raging Spiers has a copy, of course journalists will have it too.

that and you canny possible read it that quickly.

oh and "we will be going to the courts then!" 

I really hope there is nothing in it at all.

1 minute ago, Kirk said:

Theyre also raging Spiers has a copy, of course journalists will have it too.

that and you canny possible read it that quickly.

oh and "we will be going to the courts then!" 

I really hope there is nothing in it at all.

I hear the Pope's got a copy too 😇

Without reading it, I can't comment.  But regardless of what is in it, the usual suspects in here have come up trumps.

The number who seek out Rangers fans twitter, go on Follow Follow (have a login) is fucking mental!  

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

Without reading it, I can't comment.  But regardless of what is in it, the usual suspects in here have come up trumps.

The number who seek out Rangers fans twitter, go on Follow Follow (have a login) is fucking mental!  

You don't need to 'seek out' Rangers fans Twitter accounts, if you follow Scottish football across any forms of social media they just pop up.

Scottish football is braw 🤠

1 minute ago, beardy said:

You don't need to 'seek out' Rangers fans Twitter accounts, if you follow Scottish football across any forms of social media they just pop up.

Scottish football is braw 🤠

No no no no, the tamb is obssessed with ra peepil