Season 19/20 - Page 219 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

In the Ladbrokes Premiership, where nine clubs would have been required to vote in favour, a total of four clubs (33%) supported the resolution, with eight clubs (67%) opposing it.

In the Ladbrokes Championship, where eight clubs would have been required to vote in favour, a total of one club (10%) supported the resolution, with nine clubs (90%) opposing it.

In Ladbrokes Leagues One and Two, where 15 clubs would have been required to vote in favour, a total of eight clubs (40%) supported the resolution, with ten clubs (50%) opposing it and two clubs (10%) abstaining.

Aberdeen, Hearts, Rangers obviously, anyone know who the 4th club would have been?

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Aberdeen, Hearts, Rangers obviously, anyone know who the 4th club would have been?

I read it was Livingston

I would be interested to know who the one vote in the championship was, I Would have thought both ICT and Partick would be all over this

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I read it was Livingston

I would be interested to know who the one vote in the championship was, I Would have thought both ICT and Partick would be all over this

Probably Dundee. Broon enevelope hasn't arrived yet?

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I read it was Livingston

What league would Partick be counted as being in?

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Probably Dundee. Broon enevelope hasn't arrived yet?

or they have sent the wrong email to the wrong email address

2 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

What league would Partick be counted as being in?

I assume Championship for this vote because if they were going by next season, the Premiership would currently have 13 teams since the top tier hasn;t been called yet

From everybodys favourite follow follow

Went exactly who I though it would. There is obviously a deliberate attempt to quash the vote for the inquiry because it’s Rangers that lead it. Would be interesting to see if it was Celtic leading it how much would vote in favour.
I just wish there was a way out of this p*sh league. A move to England would put the SPFL on it backside!

It was glorious not having these dicks in the top league, would have been even better without them in Scottish football at all. They really think they are so fucking important.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

or they have sent the wrong email to the wrong email address

I assume Championship for this vote because if they were going by next season, the Premiership would currently have 13 teams since the top tier hasn;t been called yet

Aye, good point.

8 minutes ago, Kirk said:

From everybodys favourite follow follow

Went exactly who I though it would. There is obviously a deliberate attempt to quash the vote for the inquiry because it’s Rangers that lead it. Would be interesting to see if it was Celtic leading it how much would vote in favour.
I just wish there was a way out of this p*sh league. A move to England would put the SPFL on it backside!

It was glorious not having these dicks in the top league, would have been even better without them in Scottish football at all. They really think they are so fucking important.

Didn’t end up on it’s backside 8 years ago, certainly started heading that way the last 2 or 3 years tho!!!

I seriously doubt this will all go away.  15 teams not voting in favour of the SPFL is still a pretty sizeable number, especially given that nearly a quarter of the No votes would have came from, presumably, the board members.

Just now, Fairbairn said:

I seriously doubt this will all go away.  15 teams not voting in favour of the SPFL is still a pretty sizeable number, especially given that nearly a quarter of the No votes would have came from, presumably, the board members.

Nah, no matter how much positive spin will be put on it over the coming days.

I thought we might get 6 or 7 votes at a push.

1 minute ago, Stu101 said:

Nah, no matter how much positive spin will be put on it over the coming days.

I thought we might get 6 or 7 votes at a push.

The vote wasn’t for Rangers ( we ) it was the whole of Scottish football. If it was a vote for Rangers you’d be back in the 2nd division again 😜

17 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Finally we have closure.

So now we have clarity and can move on without the petty bickering. Poor Inverness though, made a right cunt of themselves. 

Wait for our statement in the next hour.  Closure 😂