Season 19/20 - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 9/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, dandydunn said:

My previous post was about the last 18 months. 

We’ve a massive injury list, but also an absolute moron of a manager. 

I’ll be amazed if it’s not a minimum of 5 tomorrow. 

Telt yi

My team is a fucking disgrace. 

Mcinnes OOT

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Oh do fuck off 🤣

The only saving grace is that I’m on the Aberdeen Real Ale Trail today 🙈

Have fun mate, the Fierce Bar is a favourite of mine whenever I have the pleasure of visiting our Aberdeen office.  

14 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Probably the easiest 90 mins we have had  against Aberdeen in many a year. 

True. Bit disappointed we didn’t convert more of our chances, but it was a good performance in the end after a shocking performance on Wednesday. 

14 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Probably the easiest 90 mins we have had  against Aberdeen in many a year. 

I don’t think you’ll find any argument against that from an Aberdeen fan. 

Mcinnes set out to keep the score down.

he used a lot of excuses in his post match, some of which are valid but none of which excuse the lack of and effort.

Yesterday was a perfect example of Lennon's limitations as a manager. I've slagged McInnes on here for years but Lennon is cut from the exact same cloth. He doesn't have the ability to affect a game, he doesn't give the team any direction and his skill set essentially extends to swapping wingers and making the same substitutions every game. His hardon for constantly taking off Edouard,bwho is the best player we've had in years is fucking infuriating.

He's got a very good squad of players who will disguise his inabilities as a manager this year, but games like yesterday will become more common throughout the season. If we do win the league this year, it will be in spite of him, not because of him, he's the luckiest manager in football.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Yesterday was a perfect example of Lennon's limitations as a manager. I've slagged McInnes on here for years but Lennon is cut from the exact same cloth. He doesn't have the ability to affect a game, he doesn't give the team any direction and his skill set essentially extends to swapping wingers and making the same substitutions every game. His hardon for constantly taking off Edouard,bwho is the best player we've had in years is fucking infuriating.

He's got a very good squad of players who will disguise his inabilities as a manager this year, but games like yesterday will become more common throughout the season. If we do win the league this year, it will be in spite of him, not because of him, he's the luckiest manager in football.

And so say the words of the lord . Lennon will be shaking in his shoes at your expert opinion. Imagine him just now? There is a guy called mix who has never been where I have been in a football or management role. I can imagine Lennon's chuckle at your ideas of football. Glenlivet forever.