Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty CTA

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

4 cellic fans arrested. Macy will want further proof though. Fotos and videos are not enough for this sleuth.

Arrests because this actually did happen. Airdie fans out for a nice family day and all spoilt by this. Shouldn’t happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

How come it's always bairns and the elderly that seem to get randomly bottled at football?

Because they are the least likely to fight back. Not sure its that random. Lobbing a bottle is shitebag behaviour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Arrests because this actually did happen. Airdie fans out for a nice family day and all spoilt by this. Shouldn’t happen.

The cunt that owns the Tall Cranes that was arrested is a total bellend.

About time he got a taste of his own medicine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Because they are the least likely to fight back. Not sure its that random. Lobbing a bottle is shitebag behaviour. 

Aye, but if you're lobbing a bottle at a group at the football then chances are you're more likely to hit a middle aged bloke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

In the video's I've seen, there's a hell of a lot of khaki jackets for it to be Airdrie fans lobbing stuff.

Wtf were the army there for? High risk match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

In the video's I've seen, there's a hell of a lot of khaki jackets for it to be Airdrie fans lobbing stuff.

I doubt the Airdrie fans were coming out the turnstiles bar.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I doubt the Airdrie fans were coming out the turnstiles bar.

:lol:

Dunno, I've drank in there plenty before Killie games if getting bus up.

 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Wtf were the army there for? High risk match?

I often think that when we play Celtic.

20180923_142447.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Dunno, I've drank in there plenty before Killie games if getting bus up.

 

I often think that when we play Celtic.

20180923_142447.jpg

Mod Parka CSC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 4:34 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Away to the Blue Brazil and should we be victorious away to Killie. 

You still confident about the second point here........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 11:34 AM, RenfrewBlue said:

Away to the Blue Brazil and should we be victorious away to Killie. 

Killie to win the replay on pens with JJ slotting away the winner at Ibrox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier sports have picked their games for the next round, much to the surprise of; eh nobody, they’ve opted for Rangers and Celtic.

I hope Cowdenbeath win, just to fuck over premier sports!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Premier sports have picked their games for the next round, much to the surprise of; eh nobody, they’ve opted for Rangers and Celtic.

I hope Cowdenbeath win, just to fuck over premier sports!

No surprises there. 

Hopefully aberdeen v Dundee/qots on the Sunday at half 3 and highland derby on the Monday night for bbc. 

Edited by dandydunn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

No surprises there. 

Hopefully aberdeen/Stenhousemuir v Dundee/qots on the Sunday at half 3 and highland derby on the Monday night for bbc. 

Corrected... ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stocky said:

You still confident about the second point here........

I'm confident we'll beat Cowdenbeath. That's about it really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Killie to win the replay on pens with JJ slotting away the winner at Ibrox.

Unlikely Scotty. We're not going to get the draw at Rugby Park. 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Premier sports have picked their games for the next round, much to the surprise of; eh nobody, they’ve opted for Rangers and Celtic.

I hope Cowdenbeath win, just to fuck over premier sports!

couldn't care less that a pay per view channel picks the arse cheeks, as long as the BBC pick decent ties. Hopefully the Highland derby +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Corrected... ;) 

 

I missed out Stenhousemuir because I said hopefully, that should’ve been obvious to a man of your intelligence..... ;)

Edited by dandydunn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday night at 7.15pm 😥 Terrible time. This will hit the crowd quite bad. Loads of people I knew who were planning on going now can't. There was 6.5k at the last 2 games in Dingwall and would have expected the same again but this will knock a good bit off that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

Monday night at 7.15pm 😥 Terrible time. This will hit the crowd quite bad. Loads of people I knew who were planning on going now can't. There was 6.5k at the last 2 games in Dingwall and would have expected the same again but this will knock a good bit off that.

The Saturday evening slot would have been better for the Highland derby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

The Saturday evening slot would have been better for the Highland derby.

Kilmarnock will probably be like a war zone by KO.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would’ve thought that the Huns have had that much practice at penalties, they wouldn’t miss any......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...