Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty CTA

The 2018-2019 Scottish Cup

Recommended Posts

The draw is certainly Abraham.

5th time in 15 years Killie have drawn Rangers in the last 16 or 32. Pish.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Is this picture meant to be rhyming slang for Aberdeen's performance yesterday? :P

:lol:

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

The draw is certainly Abraham.

5th time in 15 years Killie have drawn Rangers in the last 16 or 32. Pish.

Maybe The Blue Brazil with do a Talbot (or you can just put Sevco out yourselves).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

 

Maybe The Blue Brazil with do a Talbot (or you can just put Sevco out yourselves).

That'd be nice. Haven't knocked any incarnation of Rangers out the cup since 1938!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

What was with all the battles outside parkhead last night?

Macy needs video evidence.

:lol:

 

I know the huns/tims without a bus fare tag is used a lot, but Airdrie....🇬🇧

:lol:

:sing: section B wank wank wank

Edited by sbcmfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dandydunn said:

What was with all the battles outside parkhead last night?

Celtic fans seem to be playing the martyrs on Twitter but there were plenty of Celtic fans getting stuck in/chucking stuff across the road too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

:lol:

Maybe The Blue Brazil with do a Talbot (or you can just put Sevco out yourselves).

I see no comment from you on the fact that Rangers are away, again. 2 rounds in a row and if we get passed Cowdenbeath it's a top 4 side. 

I wonder how that supports your previous home draw only story? 

Not looking for a serious answer Scotty. Just yanking your chain. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I see no comment from you on the fact that Rangers are away, again. 2 rounds in a row and if we get passed Cowdenbeath it's a top 4 side. 

I wonder how that supports your previous home draw only story? 

Not looking for a serious answer Scotty. Just yanking your chain. 😉

Killie havenae knocked Rangers oot of the cup since 1938 seemingly....  so could be seen as a Banker for the easy draw theorists...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, stocky said:

Killie havenae knocked Rangers oot of the cup since 1938 seemingly....  so could be seen as a Banker for the easy draw theorists...

There's no such thing as a banker against other SPFL teams going by our away form over the last few seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great away day at Montrose and a healthy travelling support. Bit of a buzz about the club for the first time in years. Cautiously optimistic for the future considering how bleak it looked at times.  Long way to go though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word when TV games are announced? Premier Sports and BBC can show 2 games each again.

If Premier Sports get first pick then they will just do the same as last time. Kilmarnock v Cowdenbeath/Rangers and Celtic v St. Johnstone.

BBC...I imagine will take Ross County v ICT and one other. If Talbot were at home then their game would have been on but not so sure since they are away. Being on BBC won't be as good as the kick off slots are much worse compared to what Premier Sports had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Any word when TV games are announced? Premier Sports and BBC can show 2 games each again.

If Premier Sports get first pick then they will just do the same as last time. Kilmarnock v Cowdenbeath/Rangers and Celtic v St. Johnstone.

BBC...I imagine will take Ross County v ICT and one other. If Talbot were at home then their game would have been on but not so sure since they are away. Being on BBC won't be as good as the kick off slots are much worse compared to what Premier Sports had.

You would like to think that Rangers, Celtic, Hearts & Talbot won’t get another slot on tv, but it’s Scottish football, so that’s more than likely 75% of the games gone already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stocky said:

Killie havenae knocked Rangers oot of the cup since 1938 seemingly....  so could be seen as a Banker for the easy draw theorists...

I'm sure there's a conspiracy theory in there if you look hard enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can folk please refrain from the using the term, "old firm". There is no old firm. It's deid. We do not want to have any affiliation either with the now Sevco FC. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. BR 1314..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can folk please refrain from the using the term, "old firm". There is no old firm. It's deid. We do not want to have any affiliation either with the now Sevco FC. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. BR 1314..

Why do you charge almost double for Rangers games than other league games then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why do you charge almost double for Rangers games than other league games then?

Why you asking me? I'm just a pundit? I'd charge the 800 odd cnuts triple!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I see no comment from you on the fact that Rangers are away, again. 2 rounds in a row and if we get passed Cowdenbeath it's a top 4 side. 

God and FE has its' demands.

Which previous round are you referring to?

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I wonder how that supports your previous home draw only story? 

Previously they didn't have any money from Europe.

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Not looking for a serious answer Scotty. Just yanking your chain. 😉

I know. :wink2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why you asking me? I'm just a pundit? I'd charge the 800 odd cnuts triple!!!

Punter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

God and FE has its' demands.

Which previous round are you referring to?

Previously they didn't have any money from Europe.

I know. :wink2:

Away to the Blue Brazil and should we be victorious away to Killie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:24 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can folk please refrain from the using the term, "old firm". There is no old firm. It's deid. We do not want to have any affiliation either with the now Sevco FC. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. BR 1314..

Now Big yin.  The night before the old firm game at xmas (ho ho ho), you told us all you were so excited you couldn'y sleep.  Then when ye's got pumped you went in to a depression, then a recession.  And final denying that there is such a thing as the old firm.  I hope this means you are finally over it with two days to Burns day.  I think you may need to go an find a professional cycleoligist mate.  That's a small tormented brain inside a skull that would prop up a castle. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/airdrie-supporters-trust-slam-celtic-13890225

Seems like Celtic fans caused the bother with the help of some piss poor policing. Although I’d be surprised if the Airdrie fans were all there for a fun family day out.

:lol:

Anyone been arrested yet? Nope, didn’t think so, it’s clearly a conspiracy against Celtic fans 😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Anyone been arrested yet? Nope, didn’t think so, it’s clearly a conspiracy against Celtic fans 😂😂😂😂😂

4 cellic fans arrested. Macy will want further proof though. Fotos and videos are not enough for this sleuth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×