Jump to content

Recommended Posts

No red card for Naismith "kicking out" I see.

It is John Beaton after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mitre said:

No red card for Naismith "kicking out" I see.

It is John Beaton after all.

It’s retaliation though, no different to the other Hun cunt last weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-0 Hearts - Lafferty; great work from the Hearts #19, who's been very good today, before crossing for Lafferty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

It’s retaliation though, no different to the other Hun cunt last weekend. 

What a Laff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, macy37 said:

It’s retaliation though, no different to the other Hun cunt last weekend. 

So a stick on yellow then? 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So a stick on yellow then? 😉 

If that.

Well beaten here. We look like we’ve just met for the first time. Not one ounce of creativity in this side at present.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some hit from Laffable.

Celtic were absolute wank today. McGregor was rank rotten and what the fuck is the point of Sinclair these days?

Hope they are equally as inept next Saturday against us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Some hit from Laffable.

Celtic were absolute wank today. McGregor was rank rotten and what the fuck is the point of Sinclair these days?

Hope they are equally as inept next Saturday against us.

Sinclair is as much use as I would be. Has been for ages yet keeps getting games. Bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Sinclair is as much use as I would be. Has been for ages yet keeps getting games. Bizarre.

Is Sinclair a one season wonder or has he been shackled by injuries? 

He was pretty much unstoppable in his first season, was borderline most of last season and now, according to the Celtic fans on here anyway, he's mince. 

A touch of the Negri's? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Is Sinclair a one season wonder or has he been shackled by injuries? 

He was pretty much unstoppable in his first season, was borderline most of last season and now, according to the Celtic fans on here anyway, he's mince. 

A touch of the Negri's? 

Nah. 

Negri was a half-season wonder.

A pretty impressive one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Nah. 

Negri was a half-season wonder.

A pretty impressive one though.

I meant has he just got lazy? I just fancied a wee comparison at the same time. 

I think Sinclair smiles a bit more too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, macy37 said:

Sinclair is as much use as I would be. Has been for ages yet keeps getting games. Bizarre.

Sinclair was the best Celtic player today imo if course. He caused the only problems we had, which isn't saying much I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hannibal smith said:

Enjoyed that.

Thought Souttar was excellent today, especially when Berra went off. Hard to believe he is still only 21

And not good enough for Scotland??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XB52 said:

And not good enough for Scotland??

Think he had to withdraw from the Peru and Mexico squad  due to injury, he hasn’t had much luck over the last 12 months. 

He will be a regular soon, tremendous talent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearts showed everyone the way to play Celtic. Full of aggression and very positive in their play. Great strike from Lafferty. Hope the deal is done soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Hearts showed everyone the way to play Celtic. Full of aggression and very positive in their play. Great strike from Lafferty. Hope the deal is done soon. 

I’d agree with that. Play tough against us and we don’t like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I’d agree with that. Play tough against us and we don’t like it. 

It's two games Macy!  A long season in front.  Ma Jambo pal is already talikng about what route the double decker will go !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, macy37 said:

And as for that cunt Hayes. He’s an abortion of a footballer. 

Agree. It was obvious when he was at Aberdeen that he'd never be good enough. Strange signing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×