This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 75 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

8 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

So River Plate are the Huns of Argentina then?

Goes without saying, establishment clubs all over the world are all the same.

Game postponed again, meeting on Tuesday to decide where the 2nd leg should be. I suppose it's easy to laugh from thousands of miles away, but the whole thing is a real travesty for fans of football.

The fall out will be interesting as their is clearly a correlation between this and the current political and economic situation in Argentina.

43 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Haha good recovery

Just got a new phone and I had forgotten how much of a pain in the arse retraining the spell checker is. 😁

That and my big fat typing fingers not being compatible with this keyboard yet. 

Keep closing bloody windows down by hitting the home screen instead of Space. 

Good results for the Old Firm across the board this weekend and I'm especially pleased for St Mirren. Hopefully gives them some confidence going forward. 

39 minutes ago, Mox said:

Goes without saying, establishment clubs all over the world are all the same.

Game postponed again, meeting on Tuesday to decide where the 2nd leg should be. I suppose it's easy to laugh from thousands of miles away, but the whole thing is a real travesty for fans of football.

The fall out will be interesting as their is clearly a correlation between this and the current political and economic situation in Argentina.

Aye really disappointing not getting to see it last night.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Sunday evening and the early reports from the sun on Twitter claim Celtic will renew their interest in McKenna in January. 

Couldve seen that headline a mile away in cup final week 🤣🤣

You couldn’t write it.

:lol:

The ghost of Laszlo stalks the halls of  Tannadice 😧

Horrendous from United tonight and inexplicable considering the improvement and buzz around the club of late.  A hiding was on the cards almost from the start. As I say, inexplicably bad from United. Credit to Ayr though, even taking into account how shite we were tonight I  think Ayr are probably the best team in the league. Arseholes