Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Col

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Recommended Posts

I note for the record that the Mighty Heart of Midlothian currently lead the league table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kirk said:

That was never a red 😂😂

That was theatrical to say the least from windlass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vanderark14 said:

That was theatrical to say the least from windlass

I was talking about alfredo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kirk said:

I was talking about alfredo

I know, I should have mentioned I agreed with you.

I actually for got how much I’m starting to dislike football. Players crowding the refs with arms flying everywhere, stamping their feet and waving their arms like what my bairn does when she’s hungry. It’s fucking embarrassing when you see grown men act like that. I’d say the same for any team too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now if anyone like macy37 and mox wants to criticise mcinnes this is the time to do it not when up against Burnley.

mcinnes thinks he’s playing the nine in a row rangers every time we play them and he shits his pants.

Edited by vanderark14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I know, I should have mentioned I agreed with you.

I actually for got how much I’m starting to dislike football. Players crowding the refs with arms flying everywhere, stamping their feet and waving their arms like what my bairn does when she’s hungry. It’s fucking embarrassing when you see grown men act like that. I’d say the same for any team too.

 

AHH sorry haha just coz you mentioned the penalty, which also wasn't a card if even a penalty, very soft. 

Aye it really is pathetic, what's worse is kids see it and think it's acceptable, same with diving etc. 

 

Aberdeen are always shitebags with rangers, don't get it because they would beat them if they went for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Embarrassing 

Joe Lewis had to tell rb and lb to move away from the 18 yard line when he was taking a free kick. 

Fucking ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dandydunn said:

Embarrassing 

Joe Lewis had to tell rb and lb to move away from the 18 yard line when he was taking a free kick. 

Fucking ridiculous. 

Poor from Dons so far.  But two halves to a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're reaching peak McInnes here, guys not got a clue how to provide direction to a side. If you're an opposition against Aberdeen, all you need to do is stop them getting the ball wide and into the bix, it's their only trick and McInnes doesn't have the skills to change his approach, he's a fucking dumpling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mox said:

We're reaching peak McInnes here, guys not got a clue how to provide direction to a side. If you're an opposition against Aberdeen, all you need to do is stop them getting the ball wide and into the bix, it's their only trick and McInnes doesn't have the skills to change his approach, he's a fucking dumpling.

I agree Mox.  I think Rangers dodged a bullet there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dominic Ball is pretty hopeless...😬

I can't understand why McInnes didn't react to the free gift handed to him by Morelos, clueless stuff but still time to redeem themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morelos comprehensively proving that he's even more behaviourally challenged than the Kyles of Laffable.

Even so. it was ridiculous to give a red for that. Tell the two of them to grow up and be done with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking performance from Aberdeen. Be as well walking off the park now. There’s not one sign that Aberdeen might trouble the rangers back four

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×