Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Mitre said:

thats when you know you've really made it

To be fair, SID was great. Piped him in few beers, pub and darts later, lad was great...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be fair, SID was great. Piped him in few beers, pub and darts later, lad was great...

For balance, I’d just like to point out “SID’ was a useless, lazy little wage thief bastard during his spell at United. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Met Jock Stein, Jinky, Billy McNeil

Played snooker with Tommy Gemmill. 

Played Bagpipes for Rod Stewart

Sang on stage with Rod Stewart

Played my Bagpipes at Carnegie Hall, New York City

Played my Bagpipes ad Ground Zero for Sept 11 ist anniversary, New York City

I am in 2 Tartan Army video compilation s.

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Drank with the Famous Tartan Army. 

Played Bagpipes for former Celtic and Scotland player Simon Donnelly. 

 

Think that makes me a.bit of a legend ya Muppet. 

Sure ye did pal, sure ye did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Sure ye did pal, sure ye did.

You calling me a.liar? I don't lie, everything I wrote has actually happened. One other thing, we are not pals. I do not like you. Just being honest. No insults, no swearing, no more threatening to slap you across the gub. I just do not like you. Enjoy your day fella..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

For balance, I’d just like to point out “SID’ was a useless, lazy little wage thief bastard during his spell at United. 👍

To be honest Jim, he was a true gentleman at our CSC. I Bagpiped him in. After the meeting with our club, I took him into town to a couple boozers. Hell of a dart player he is. Got pished as fuck with him. Great night to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You calling me a.liar? I don't lie, everything I wrote has actually happened. One other thing, we are not pals. I do not like you. Just being honest. No insults, no swearing, no more threatening to slap you across the gub. I just do not like you. Enjoy your day fella..

:rollsmile:

Cuckoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 2:31 AM, Mitre said:

thats when you know you've really made it

I took a piss next to Reggie Blinker in the toilets in the Glasgow Hilton. No bagpipes involved. Where do I sit on the legend-o-meter ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I took a piss next to Reggie Blinker in the toilets in the Glasgow Hilton. No bagpipes involved. Where do I sit on the legend-o-meter ?  

You were likely a better dribbler in the cludgie than he was on the park

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mitre said:

You were likely a better dribbler in the cludgie than he was on the park

Will never forget his heeder in a 3-2 victory at Pittodrie 😂

The celebration after the game, not so much 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers fans offering an olive branch to Steve Clark.  Touch of class by the Bears.

I can't paste the link but a massive banner in the Gers end saying for Steve wishing him the best.  Nice bit of banter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers fans offering an olive branch to Steve Clark.  Touch of class by the Bears.

I can't paste the link but a massive banner in the Gers end saying for Steve wishing him the best.  Nice bit of banter.

Shut the fuck up you clown.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ryan Jack has been a great signing.  Solid player and guy.

 

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers fans offering an olive branch to Steve Clark.  Touch of class by the Bears.

I can't paste the link but a massive banner in the Gers end saying for Steve wishing him the best.  Nice bit of banter.

 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

5 star Rangers.  Lafferty, class act all round.

 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Professional performance.  C'mon the Well.

Are you that constantly pished on glenlivet that you stuck all this shite on the Celtic thread when your the person who started the rangers thread 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

Another good win for Celtic today.

I felt at 2-1 we were ready to lose the plot a bit, so really good under the circumstances.

Jack Hendry isn't likely to ever be a Celtic great but some of our "supporter's" reaction to him making a missed place pass is fucking shameful. He actually made a good headed clearance not long before we got the third but none of them will remember or care about that 

 

Edited by Scotland Ever More

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I felt at 2-1 we were ready to lose the plot a bit, so really good under the circumstances.

Jack Hendry isn't likely to ever be a Celtic great but some of our "supporter's" reaction to him making a missed place pass is fucking shameful. He actually made a good headed clearance not long before we got the third but none of them will remember or care about that 

Agree.

Hendry isn't that bad. He will have a decent career and it could still be at Celtic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jcs said:

Are you that constantly pished on glenlivet that you stuck all this shite on the Celtic thread when your the person who started the rangers thread 

Rolling hills is the TAMB's answer to Jolly Boy John.

Image result for jolly boy john

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:05 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Met Jock Stein, Jinky, Billy McNeil

Played snooker with Tommy Gemmill. 

Played Bagpipes for Rod Stewart

Sang on stage with Rod Stewart

Played my Bagpipes at Carnegie Hall, New York City

Played my Bagpipes ad Ground Zero for Sept 11 ist anniversary, New York City

I am in 2 Tartan Army video compilation s.

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Drank with the Famous Tartan Army. 

Played Bagpipes for former Celtic and Scotland player Simon Donnelly. 

 

Think that makes me a.bit of a legend ya Muppet. 

This is tragic on just about every level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 7:05 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Met Jock Stein, Jinky, Billy McNeil

Played snooker with Tommy Gemmill. 

Played Bagpipes for Rod Stewart

Sang on stage with Rod Stewart

Played my Bagpipes at Carnegie Hall, New York City

Played my Bagpipes ad Ground Zero for Sept 11 ist anniversary, New York City

I am in 2 Tartan Army video compilation s.

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Drank with the Famous Tartan Army. 

Played Bagpipes for former Celtic and Scotland player Simon Donnelly. 

 

Think that makes me a.bit of a legend ya Muppet. 

Can't believe you met people, incredible. I'd also like video proof of the bagpipes and rod Stewart ones

On 2/24/2019 at 10:26 AM, dandydunn said:

Will never forget his heeder in a 3-2 victory at Pittodrie 😂

The celebration after the game, not so much 🙈

That's one goal that's always stuck in my head, was ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 7:05 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Met Jock Stein, Jinky, Billy McNeil

Played snooker with Tommy Gemmill. 

Played Bagpipes for Rod Stewart

Sang on stage with Rod Stewart

Played my Bagpipes at Carnegie Hall, New York City

Played my Bagpipes ad Ground Zero for Sept 11 ist anniversary, New York City

I am in 2 Tartan Army video compilation s.

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Drank with the Famous Tartan Army. 

Played Bagpipes for former Celtic and Scotland player Simon Donnelly. 

 

Think that makes me a.bit of a legend ya Muppet. 

201884.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 7:05 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Met Jock Stein, Jinky, Billy McNeil

Played snooker with Tommy Gemmill. 

Played Bagpipes for Rod Stewart

Sang on stage with Rod Stewart

Played my Bagpipes at Carnegie Hall, New York City

Played my Bagpipes ad Ground Zero for Sept 11 ist anniversary, New York City

I am in 2 Tartan Army video compilation s.

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Drank with the Famous Tartan Army. 

Played Bagpipes for former Celtic and Scotland player Simon Donnelly. 

 

Think that makes me a.bit of a legend ya Muppet. 

Go on Big Maple I'll play you at your own game.

I am a distant relation of these two gentlemen 

Related image

Image result for davie hay

Where exactly does that leave me on the old "legend" scale ?

Just so they can put it on my gravestone like :ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...