The Mighty Celtic... - Page 55 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

On 2/21/2019 at 2:43 AM, dandydunn said:

No one said you did, it was obviously aimed at Celtic fans, not plastic paddy’s from Canada. 

Good to see you flinging more personal abuse and threats around the board though, makes the tears all the sweeter when you greet about anyone saying anything to you. 

Can you define the term "Plastic Paddy" please. And how it has any relation to me. Thank you. DD

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm just curious what a Plastic Paddy is? I am a Scottish Celtic supporter. Maybe DD can enlighten me.. seeing as he called me one. 

I meant it was aimed at people that think they’re Irish and go to games. You’re clearly none of those being Canadian.....

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I meant it was aimed at people that think they’re Irish and go to games. You’re clearly none of those being Canadian.....

Ok then. Still makes no sense, but ok. I don't know if you recall, I am Scottish, I was born in Glasgow, now live in a country called Canada. I know you are on the wind up, I thought I would remind you. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Have you any proof?

😛

Probably do, seem to try and run a bus to anything, just popped up on my news feed and thought it was an indicator of the apathy, even given our form.

Really crap away day. £28, shite view (or £26 for a really shite view), stewards are awful.... and we usually get pumped.

Being mates with the guy who owns the pub and several of the members means I see a lot of their stuff popping up on Facebook, not YouTube, but close enough😁

I've always said that if I was an away fan then I wouldn't pay to go to Celtic park. I always thought we should move them round a bit when we hadn't sold as many season tickets. With the obvious exceptions of course...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok then. Still makes no sense, but ok. I don't know if you recall, I am Scottish, I was born in Glasgow, now live in a country called Canada. I know you are on the wind up, I thought I would remind you. 

You are a Canadian citizen I presume. Therefore you are a Canadian whether you like it or not.

Do you need a diagram drawn for you or something, what with you obviously being a bit thick and all ?

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And who is this "emoji" cunt? Joined a wee ago and on the wind up already? Earn yir stripes junior FFS. 

Who are you to tell anyone that ?

Still consider yourself "a legend" do you ?

Saddo.

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

You are a Canadian citizen I presume. Therefore you are a Canadian whether you like it or not.

Do you need a diagram drawn for you or something, what with you obviously being a bit thick and all ?

Who are you to tell anyone that ?

Still consider yourself "a legend" do you ?

Saddo.

I am a legend. Now stop trolling me. Run along now..  No time for idiots.. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm just curious what a Plastic Paddy is? I am a Scottish Celtic supporter. Maybe DD can enlighten me.. seeing as he called me one. 

A plastic paddy is a bit like a plastic pitch. I.E. it's not real. Wee tims and henriks born in coatbridge, port glasgow, ontario etc waving an irish flag about when ra cellic play. That's a plastic paddy! According to wiki. Now a plastic pitch is similar. It pretends to be real. And green. But in fact is fake despite outward appearances.  Hope that helps big legend that ye are ☺

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

A plastic paddy is a bit like a plastic pitch. I.E. it's not real. Wee tims and henriks born in coatbridge, port glasgow, ontario etc waving an irish flag about when ra cellic play. That's a plastic paddy! According to wiki. Now a plastic pitch is similar. It pretends to be real. And green. But in fact is fake despite outward appearances.  Hope that helps big legend that ye are ☺

🤣🤣. Too funny RH

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣. Too funny RH

If ye canny have a laugh what can ye have mate.  Anyway, I was going to venture out tonight in the Borders.  Celebrating early release.  But decided to stay in and annoy the fuck out of the TAMB.  But I have to be careful, some get easy upset, some have me on mute and some canny stand me.  That only leaves about three and one of them hasn'y posted for about four years.  So it's you Ramy, Erzatz and Scotland Ever More.  Like a kinda pairty for me 😀

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

A grown man referring to himself like that FFS :blink:

Met Jock Stein, Jinky, Billy McNeil

Played snooker with Tommy Gemmill. 

Played Bagpipes for Rod Stewart

Sang on stage with Rod Stewart

Played my Bagpipes at Carnegie Hall, New York City

Played my Bagpipes ad Ground Zero for Sept 11 ist anniversary, New York City

I am in 2 Tartan Army video compilation s.

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Drank with the Famous Tartan Army. 

Played Bagpipes for former Celtic and Scotland player Simon Donnelly. 

Think that makes me a.bit of a legend ya Muppet. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Ye had me greetin until you wasted it with Simon Donnelly pal.  Just took a huge gulp o the Glenlivet.  It's the tears ma pal.

46 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😂😂 Good god almighty 🙈

Edited by Jim Beem